A must watch movie - Sharif Sahib

This movie has had a significant impact on me, and I felt that it is a must watch for the following reasons

1. Depicts the Guru and Disciple relationship beautifully
  2. Truth is beyond religions, caste or creed. Guru Govinda was a Hindu while the disciple he chose was a Muslim boy who became the saint Sharif of Shishunala
    Shishuvinahala, a village in Shiggaon taluk (in Haveri district), Karnataka. He was the son of an Imam Saheb, who was a disciple of Hajaresha Qadri, whose dream it was to unite Hinduism and Islam.
  3. Has all from Bhakti (devotion) to Advaitha… I wish someone translated this movie to English.

What inspired me the most was Guru Govinda telling Sharif, to not bring tears but to wipe them.

Movie

Santha Shishunala Sharif

I found it on YouTube, but unfortunately, it doesn’t have subtitles. But I so much wish that everyone watched and understood this priceless movie.

3 Likes

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.