And the Allergy disappeared!

I have been wanting to share this particular session on this forum ever since I had done it but waited to get feedback about it .

I had done this PLR session for my client who is 19 years old and this was part of her 3rd session . She came to me out of curiosity initially .

During the earlier two session she had wanted to find out why she was irritable and lethargic and did find where the symptoms for those began . So when she came in for her third session she wanted to focus on her allergies . She has( now I can happily say ‘HAD’) terrible peanut allergy and cannot even eat one nut without having her face bloat up and rashes erupt all over her body , she has dust allergies and also pollen allergy and springtime she just couldn’t move out of the home without taking antihistamines.

Client Name :- HV’, F, 19+, 8/10, 3/5, kinaesthetic(Visual), Why she is lazy and gets bored, irritated and angry easily , 7 ( Here HV is ‘C’ and I am ‘T’ )

………… Shall we move to another time , another life time?..at the count of 3 …2…1 be there …… gently push the door open…you will be at the particular lifetime where all the symptoms and causes of your allergies began ……remember if you really want it you will see it …. … (C) …… hmmmm it’s a little dark …. …… (T) are you in a tunnel ? …… (C) no …… it’s in a house or something like………. …… (T) Are you in a cave ? ……. ………… (C) No I think I’m hiding somewhere….…… (T ) what are you hiding from? …… (C) there is something going on outside…… (T) . Are you inside a house ……. (C) . yeah ……. (T) . how old are you?.. (C) . about 14-15 yrs ………… (T) . What are you hiding from?.. (C) …I think there are people fighting outside some screaming , running ………. (T) . are those people known to you ?.. (C) …No………… (T) which year is this?.. (C) . 17 something…1780 I think…… (T) . is there a war going on outside? …. (C) . I think so… no it’s a riot ……….…… (T) Where are you?.. (C) . Outside a small house ……. (T) . where is this small house?.. (C) …Somewhere in the north ………… (T) Somewhere in the north of India ?.. (C) …yeah………… (T) what is your name?.. …… (C) shakes her head…… …… (T) Anybody around you? …… (C) No ………… (T) you are all alone?.. yeah………… (T) where are your parents ?.. …… (C) I don’t know?.. They are beating them up and driving the people away………… …… (T) who is they?…. (C) .The soldiers………. (T) And they are beating up people?.. (C) yeah…. (T) Lets move ahead to a couple of years in this particular lifetime ok?.. ( C) hmmmm…… (T) . Moving ahead ……… do you see yourself a little more grown up?..yeah ……… (T) . How old are you ?.. (C) . 22 -23 yrs old……… (T) . what are you wearing? …. (C) . khaki pants with suspenders…… (T) . are you a boy or are you a girl?.. Im a girl……. (T) . Have you also joined the army ?.. (C) . looks like it ……… (T) . So you have also become a soldier?..yeah …. (T) . beautiful…… (T) Where are your parents ?.. (C) . I think something happened to them during that riot… they were killed ……. (T) . are you alone or is someone with you ? (T) who takes care of you?.. (C) . The royal family takes care of us …… (T) …which royal family is this ? ……… (C) . shakes her head ………… (T) where is this? ………….Right now I am in some hilly area……… (T) …Is there anyone with you ?.. (C) . yeah, there are some shops and hutments around …… (T) . just ask someone which place this is?.. (C) . can’t make out what they are saying ,….it’s a coastal area…… (T) . are you at a port? …… (C) . no not a port but nearby …… (T) . what are the people wearing? …… (C) . khaki pants and white tops with swords ……. (T) . what are you wearing on your feet …… (C) . leather bands on my ankles ……. (T) . What do they call you?.. (C) … K something……… (T) . lets go down to the dinner time …… (T) what do you see around you?.. (C) …rotis and some kind of fish , some meat …… we are all just cooking the meal ………… (T) . who are there around you / anyone you recognise?.. ……(C) . no……I think I recognise ‘Priyanka’ ……. (T) What is she doing there ?.. (C) . she is also a soldier like me…… (T) Is she a boy or a girl ?.. a girl…… smiling(T) . Is this a happy moment?.. (C) . yes , we are all having a fun time … looks like we are all hiding together and having fun……… (T) Who are you hiding from?.. (C) . the other soldiers……we are all orphans being taken care by the royal family and are trained as spies……. (T) Oh you are Spies for the royal family? …… yeah…… (T) . Which royal family is this?.. We are Rajputs? …… (T) . and you are spying on which army?.. British………. (T) . Ok …. Now let’s go to the end of this lifetime…… (T) . how old are you? ………. (C) . 30………. (T) . you died at 30?.. yeah……… (T) . How did you die?.. (C) . I think somebody shot an arrow at me…………(panting and breathing heavily)I was running somewhere in the local area… I was being chased …between some shops… (T) . relax take a few deep breaths this is only a memory ….( She relaxes and her breath is back to normal ) … and (T) . where were you shot?.. (C) . Somewhere near my stomach ………… (T) . Did you die instantly?.. (C) no, I think it was some kind of poison in the arrow…… (T) . was it a painful death?.. yeah … (T) . who was around you when you died?.. (C) . Priyanka ( Priyanka is the clients present time friend )…… (T) . Ok Just float above that scene now …… (T) . you don’t need to feel that pain any more …… (T) . and as you float above that scene forgive all the people who were chasing you and the person who shot the arrow at you …… (T) . now just be aware of all the poison that is slowly flowing through your body and killing you …… (T) . what colour would you give the poison?.. Indigo…… (T) . beautiful……… (T) . Now just imagine you are removing all that indigo colour poison flowing through your body and throw it out of your body ……. (T) . And now let all that emptiness/void left by the poison be filled with a healing light flowing from the top of your head down through your body converting it all into good health and a lot of love , feel the healing light gently healing you and your whole body , what colour would you give the healing light?.. (C) . Creamish …. (T) . Wonderful…imagine, visualise the creamish light healing all the allergies and all the wounds that have been caused by this poison arrow…… sending all the love to all left behind there ………. (T) . Feel relaxed and now would you like to return to the garden …… (C) . No……

Thereafter we went through a couple more lifetimes as she was keen to and finally wound up the session after almost three and a half hours .
And the message from the wise being for her was - to remain calm and do whatever she does to the best of her ability and all the appreciation she deserve will come to her ……

On the 17th April 2020 I got a call from HV’s Mother , saying she was so happy that HV is able to eat peanuts now and has shown no signs of any dust/ pollen allergy over the last one month. She had made peanut chutney and HV had eaten it without any reaction !!

17th April 2020:- HV also sent me a message on Whats app saying :- ‘ Hello Aunty ,Good morning , ……Before treatment I could not eat peanuts because whenever I had them my face would swell up and I had rashes all over my hands and legs , I found it difficult to breathe for awhile, Sometimes when I was Physically active throughout a month the allergy was milder and my face didn’t swell up that much and I hardly had any rash on my body . After the treatment I feel much better . initially the rash stopped but my face would swell up , after a week we tried again and now the allergy is almost completely gone . I don’t feel any discomfort any more .Thank you ,Aunty.

30th April2020:- Had a message from HV’s mother saying :- ‘ Yesterday we had groundnuts puliogare after a really long time (approx 10+ years) . HV was so happy as she was able to eat as much as she wanted without any reaction’

Also her mother says that her bouts of irritation and anger have reduced . :slight_smile:

I feel so grateful and humbled , I was able to help this child overcome her allergies.
Who would’ve thought that poison in an arrow could’ve traversed so many lifetimes and still show-up and create discomfort ??!!
I have also helped another client find out her source of Honey allergy and a working on her overcoming that !

amarantos-past-life-regression-therapy-allergy-disaapeared

11 Likes

Congratulations Brinda. There is nothing more satisfying than the person getting healed.

3 Likes

Thank you Harish . Yes even a small healing is very gratifying. The other client with the honey allergy was equally gratifying . Her allergy dates back to 600AD when she was a honey collector in the Amazon forest and she had been cursed by the bees or not showing any gratitude to them. We have worked on that and its been a couple of weeks and she is now slowly upping her ability to take Honey . Earlier she would get terrible tummy cramps within minutes of consumption ,even if she took just a drop of it . On Sunday she has been able to take a half tsp of it with no reaction !!!

6 Likes

That must be such a relief for them. God bless you.

2 Likes

Wonderful session Brinda.Nothing compared to the amount of satisfaction when you receive a positive feedback saying that the person feels better.

3 Likes

What a fabulous healing Brinda…beautiful session…Your words to help the client clear the poison were so precise and healing.
Amazing Na, only PLRT can detoxify the poisoning of ages! All the very best for your next sessions.

4 Likes

Brindaaaaaa jiii…
Detoxing therapist !
More and more , awaiting your therapy :innocent::innocent::innocent:
Its a great feeling ,going through your therapy details :grin:!

1 Like

U can add that video, of having Honey Brinda… a great testimony!

1 Like

Beautiful experience

2 Likes

Just wanted to give an update about another client who had the honey allergy which I had just mentioned …It is a year since her session with me … She has sent me a video feedback about how she eats honey everyday any number of times with absolutely no reaction whatsoever … I am totally humbled by this process and feel blessed to have been able to do something that goes beyond the now :slight_smile: Thank you Venu for having had the faith in me and accepted me into the workshop way back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The beautiful message from the wise resonated so much to me. Yesterday night and a couple of days before as well, I have been thinking how I can be successful with PLRT sessions. How my client can be fully relieved.
Now I understand how we heal from our clients With this messages we become wiser day by day. Thank you for writing this article.

1 Like

Thank you Brinda for sharing such an incredible experience of overcoming allergies that we mostly have accepted to live with or take pills for without contemplation of further enquiry of psychosomatic nature of ourselves. And congratulations on this great success.

1 Like

Thank you Bhuvi .Yes, It is really heartening to know what we can achieve through PLR

An eye opening session…You have clearly explained the process of detoxifying the client from the allergy he/she is facing. I could take down some points from this session.

1 Like