Books worth reading

How about creating a sub-category titled “Books worth reading” in “Valuable Resources Category” with the condition that (a) the books be related to PLRT and, (b) write few lines about how the book made a difference to the person? :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion Murali,
I tried creating a subcategory, but for some reason, it is not going through.
Do you think we can have a category named, " Recommended Books" or “Book Club.”

1 Like

Book Club is such a good idea… Kudos, Murali :slight_smile:

2 Likes

"Book Club"sounds good like @Vidya_Pai mentioned. I am all for it @venu

1 Like

I too am totally for it…books are an indispensable part of my life…can’t imagine a life without…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi guys,
Can anyone suggest a source for procuring the following book :
Regression Therapy: A Handbook For Professionals:
Unfortuantely it is not available on amazon at present.

1 Like

Past life Regression therapy
Sharing experiences regarding Past Life Regression therapy and maintaining an e- library to enhance our knowledge.
https://t.me/PLRTlotus

Thanks for asking Ram,

I had bought it on Flipkart and it was cheaper

Compared to on Amazon

Hope you get it else, let me know.

Hi Ram,

I just checked on Amazon…it is available,a set of both the volumes.kindly check it again. Set of both volumes for 4855 it shows.

Love

Pari

Thanks you so much Venu <
Just love you.
There is one problem here though. Cant find a source which can deliver it to kuwait !

Will keep searching.

Much love,
Ram

Wow,
Thanks a lot Ramchandran

Regards,

Ram

https://t.me/PLRTlotus

Sharing experiences regarding Past Life Regression therapy and maintaining an e- library to enhance our knowledge, WITH BOOKS RELATED TO PLRT AND PARA PSYCHOLOGY.

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.