Checklist for conducting Remote PLR Sessions

My Dear Loved Ones,
Below is the checklist sent by our @Indunandakumar

1. Identify a comfortable place to lie down during the session.

2. Uninterrupted internet connection

3. A Bottle of water, Small towel.

4. A scented candle or insence stick.

5. comfortable lighting.

6. Closed room for minimal to zero disturbance for 2-3 hours.

7)Good quality earphones or charged bluetooth earphones.

Adding to this list, I hope you also send out the “Client Orientation” also to the clients prior to the session which is there in your workbooks, I am iterating it once again below

Client Orientation before 1st session

1. This is going to take time, hence please schedule to be away from answering calls and etc. for a few hours.
  2. Avoid wearing contact lenses (especially the hard ones) or bring along the contact lenses kit so that you can take them off during the session and put them back.
  3. Do be atleast 15mins early for your appointment.
  4. You will be entering deeper and enjoyable stages of yourexperience and just so that its uninterrupted, please place the cellphone in silent mode or preferably switch off.
  5. Be comfortable by wearing loose clothing.
  6. Have some nourishing light food before you come in.
  7. Being intoxicated is going to interfere with the trance states. Henceavoid alcohol or drugs. Avoiding heavy doses of tea and coffee isalso advisable…

Do feel free to suggest if we have missed out anything.

PS: I’ve still not been able to convince myself to conduct remote PLR sessions… :slight_smile: May be someday when the waitlist becomes unmanageable…

8 Likes

How do you conduct Elman in remote sessions?

2 Likes

Good checklist to have, also please let the client know what to do in case the connection goes off. Zoom usually reconnects itself when the connection comes back.

I know someone who does PLRs on phone. No video. She is just amazing at it! So it is just about how you use your skill for deep enough relaxation.

6 Likes

I just ask them to open & close their eyes, I do not do the snap, but you can still do a snap or a clap. So far it has been successful for me.

7 Likes

Brilliant improvisation Rio!
And one more thing, I hardly get sometime to visit instagram, but value addition to people’s lives.
Keep it up Rio! What a journey!

1 Like

I did two sessions for a client by remote Zoom meeting yesterday and day before. They went well. It struck me just now that the client had arranged for all the items listed above by herself! While I had seen this post few days ago, I went through the checklist in detail just now. While most of the checklist is applicable for in-person sessions, I thank you for sharing the checklist under “Remote PLR Sessions” category also. I am now consciously aware of the checklist for remote PLR sessions as well _/_

4 Likes

1. Steady Internet Connection

• We will use zoom.us instead of Google Meet to protect your privacy.
  • Please join the call over your laptop or computer with “Do Not Disturb” turned On.
  • Save your work and close all the other applications except for your video conferencing software.

2. Uninterrupted Power and Batteries Charged

• Ensure all devices are sufficiently charged
  • Or remain connected to an uninterrupted power source for the next 4 to 5 hours.

3. Quiet Place

• So that you are not disturbed by any noises.
  • Nor anyone can hear your conversation from outside.
  • Using Noise-canceling headphones would be ideal.
  • Do inform your house members to be quiet during this period.

4. Comfortable Place

• Optimum Temperature and Humidity
  • Well Ventilated
  • Comfortable indirect lighting which can be dimmed.

5. Comfortable Seating

• Best to be seated on your recliner and have a light coloured comforter and cushions handy.
  • But in case of nonavailability use lots and lots of pillows to be able to recline on your sofa or on the floor.

6. Comfortable Clothing

• Light-coloured loose comfortable clothing to promote abdominal breathing.
  • Avoid wearing contact lenses

7. Side Table with:-

• Warm drinking water
  • Scented Candles or incense sticks to help you relax.
  • Small towel or tissues.
  • A Notepad and pen or pencil.
  • Jot down the points to discuss during your session.

8. From 24hours prior to your first session avoid hallucinogens like:-

• Tea
  • Coffee
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs

9. Back up

• If you are joining over the phone, ensure it’s on airplane mode with only the wifi turned on but with no alarms and all notifications like WhatsApp calls and messages turned off.
  • Having a Backup line is recommended
  • It is also a good idea to join the remote session from one more device on a different internet provider
  • Ensure the Back devices are on mute.
11 Likes

Excellent list.
Thanks again for making things so easy for all of us.

2 Likes

This is truly helpful. Thankyou so much

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this list . I really needed it.

It is very helpful❤️

2 Likes

thank you so much. it is really very helpful

1 Like