My Dear Loved Ones,
Below is the checklist sent by our @Indunandakumar
Identify a comfortable place to lie down during the session.
Uninterrupted internet connection
A Bottle of water, Small towel.
A scented candle or insence stick.
Closed room for minimal to zero disturbance for 2-3 hours.
7)Good quality earphones or charged bluetooth earphones.
Adding to this list, I hope you also send out the “Client Orientation” also to the clients prior to the session which is there in your workbooks, I am iterating it once again below
Client Orientation before 1st session
- This is going to take time, hence please schedule to be away from answering calls and etc. for a few hours.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses (especially the hard ones) or bring along the contact lenses kit so that you can take them off during the session and put them back.
- Do be atleast 15mins early for your appointment.
- You will be entering deeper and enjoyable stages of yourexperience and just so that its uninterrupted, please place the cellphone in silent mode or preferably switch off.
- Be comfortable by wearing loose clothing.
- Have some nourishing light food before you come in.
- Being intoxicated is going to interfere with the trance states. Henceavoid alcohol or drugs. Avoiding heavy doses of tea and coffee isalso advisable…
Do feel free to suggest if we have missed out anything.
PS: I’ve still not been able to convince myself to conduct remote PLR sessions… May be someday when the waitlist becomes unmanageable…