Chronic Sciatic pain relieved with Regression therapy

Chronic Sciatic pain relieved with Regression therapy

Suffering from the Sciatic pain of lower limbs, wants to know the cause for his suffering and relief.

Theme of the Session – “wants to know the cause for his suffering and to get relief”

Session 1 – (Red coloured text denotes questions or instruction, Blue coloured text are the observations / comments, Black coloured text is the narrations by her)

Started with Elman’s induction, and then progressive relaxation for 1 hour, initially feel difficult to visualize, went to the beautiful garden…. Then to the hall of divine light with number of doors…

Relax there in the comfortable bench you find… 10… 1…

Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a door which will lead to a child hood happy memory… just open the door on the count of three…

Where are you now?

I am with my mom… holding her fingers and walking to the market… It’s a great pleasure to go with mom… to market…

How do you feel?

Very joyful…

If you allow shall we move on to any other happy moments of your early life?

Yes…

On the count of three go to another happy moment of this life…

Where are you now? Day or night?

Night… Anna is with us we are having dinner… very light moment…

Feeling happy….

Could you feel the happiness?

Yes…

Ma… if you allow shall we come to awareness?

Yesss…

On the count of 1 to 10 just get back to the garden…

Relax in the bench…

On the count of 1 to 10 just get back to you awareness…

Session 2 Date / Time / Duration - 29th Dec 2018 / 22.05 h to 00.15 h / 2 hours 10 minutes

Started with Elman’s induction, and then progressive relaxation for 1 hour, get into the beautiful garden…. Then to the hall of divine light with number of doors…

Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a door which will lead to the time you first encountered the pain in legs….

Where are you now?

In the first room… your room?

Appa is there 3-months back… the pain has started…

She was describing the current period… I want to propel her to long past…

On the count of 1 to 10 just get back to the hall…

Relax there in the bench… Scan your body from the top to the bottom, relax every organ… Feel you are protected… very light and focused on my voice… deeper… deeper… deeper.

Just Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a door which will lead to the time where it knows root cause of the pain in legs….

On the count of 3 go that time…

I am having fever, I am unable to walk… My brother is putting oil and rubbing my legs… feeling better…

I am studying 5th standard in gingee…

She is in her child hood….

Feel painful……

O.k… try to float over the scene…

On the count of three go to another happy moment of the child hood…

1…2…3…

Pause….

Where are you now? Day or night?

Night… we are in the hostel with our mom… Enjoying dinner… feel happy…Taking chappathi…They loved me so much…

Can you feel the love….

Yes…

On the count of 1 to 10 just get back to the garden… Find yourself in the garden…

Relax there in the bench… Scan your body from the top to the bottom, relax every organ… Feel you are protected… very light and focused on my voice… deeper… deeper… deeper.

What do you feel now?

Appa is there. He is calling me back…

Is it? Why?

Don’t know… He is calling…

What do you think? Want to stay there in the garden or else with appa?

He is calling back you know?

It’s o.k… Allow yourself to come to awareness on the count of 1 to 10….

Session 3 Date / Time / Duration – 31St Dec 2018 / 22.15 h to 01.15 h / 3 hours 00 minutes

Started with Elman’s induction, and then progressive relaxation for 1 hour…. get into the beautiful garden…. Then to the hall of divine light with number of doors…

Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a door which will lead to the time you first encountered the pain in legs….

Where are you now?

I can’t see anything… feel empty…

You are safe… you are under your control… you are surrounded by the divine healing light… relax and allow yourself to walk through the blank space…

O.K…

Pause….

I can’t see anything… feel blank…

On the count of 1 to 10 just get back to the garden… Find yourself in the garden…

Allowed her to get deeper… for few minutes…

Suddenly she exclaimed…

Jayaraman ( grandson in this life) is playing in the garden. He is running… Hey…Hey… stop! Stop!!

(Some vision or illusions… She is in this life)

Enjoy his play… just watch…

He is coming….

Who?

Your Master*… He is coming…

Sitting in a bench… Smiling… and talking… nodding and calling me… He is saying thing… You… Jayanthi… Vidya is also there… all are sitting in the grass.

Can you talk with Him?

I don’t want to talk…

It’s o.k. Just watch around you…

we are sitting…

Pause…

He is going… Say bye to him… and all…

Appa is coming…(Husband)… He is asking me to come back to home….

Say bye to him… You are safe…

(We can feel the resistance to talk with our Master as she already against any spiritual practice and has a fear of being alone and separation from her husband is dominating her and so there is resistance to explore further. The Master*- referred by her was Rev. Parthasarathi Rajagopalachari third global guide of Heartfulness Meditation (Sahajmarg) Hierarchy who Left the physical world on December 20th 2014 )

Be there… Just relax there in the bench… Scan your body from the top to the bottom, relax every organ… Feel you are protected… very light and focused on my voice… deeper… deeper… deeper.

Allowed her to get deeper… for few minutes…

If you allow shall we move to other side of the garden where we shall find the hall of divine light with magnificent doors…

Just allow yourself to go to that door, on the count of 10 to 1…

You are there… Find yourself in the bench of the hall relaxedly…

Pause…

Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a door which will lead to the time you need to face now…. Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose what you need now and open the door 1…2…3…

Pause….

Where are you now?

I feel blank in comfortable white light…

Is it hurting you…

No… It’s soothing…

Allow yourself to move further into the light… You are safe… you are under your control… you are surrounded by the divine healing light… Relax and allow yourself to walk through the blank space…

O.K…

Pause….

Mother… Your mother is coming… She is looking gorgeous and bright… She is smiling at me and sitting beside me…

How do you feel with her?

Mmm… nice… She is asking about you…

What?

You would live a good life … saying that She is looking after your family….Closely…

Pause……

She ask you to look after your Father… She is happy… about you all… You would live a good life…

She is saying that she will always be with you…

Pause…

She is leaving….

Allow her to leave…

If you allow just proceed in the light and find a bridge 10 steps before you … could you see…

Yes….

Just proceed…

On the count of 10 to 1 just cross the bridge you’ll find a life where you first encountered the pain in hip…

10…9…to 1…

Pause…

Where are you now?

We are in Thiruvannamalai temple…. You along with Jayanthi is also there…… Your Master is coming there… He is smiling towards all… I am having leg pain… I think I couldn’t walk…

Master is saying there will be no pain… Just walk…

You are also saying the same…

Could you go?

Yesss…

O.K… Just go round…

Pause….

We went around the praharam…

Did you feel the pain?

Not at all… Master is leaving smiling at me…

Say good bye…

Mm…

If you allow just go to the back side entrance of the temple which may open to your another needful time…. As selected by your subconscious mind…

On the count of 10 to 1 just cross the temple verandah you’ll find the needful in this hour…. as selected by your subconscious mind.

10…9…to 1… with deepeners…

You are there……

Pause….Eyes are scanning……

I am in a vast garden… meadow… there is a bench…

Master is sitting in the bench… Talking with abhyasis as if you were in Seshanchavadi Ashram… On the left side corner of the bench your mother is sitting… She is glowing… Master is chatting joyfully… He is calling me by nodding His head…

Do you want to go?

Yes…

Allow yourself and observe….

Pause….

He is going to give a meditation…

Do you want to get a sitting?

Mm…

O.k. Sit with closed eyes… Observe your heart region… Have a supposition that divine light is present in the deepest core of the heart and it is attracting you towards it….

I too sat for meditation along with her for 20 minutes….

He said that’s all…

How do you feel now?

Very peaceful…

If you allow shall we move to another level?

I am feeling tired….

It’s O.K.… relax… On the count of 1 to 10… we shall move to the beautiful garden……

On the count of 1 to 10… your awareness shall come gradually…

She couldn’t open the eyes….

It’s o.k… You just wiggle your toes… move your knees, legs… move your fingers, hands… flip… open your eyes…

She said that she felt no pinch of pain in my body through this time… 3.00 hours…

Session 4 Date / Time / Duration – 1St Jan 2019 / 11.15 h to 13.30 h / 2 hours 15 minutes

Started with Elman’s induction, and then progressive relaxation for 1+ hour…. get into the beautiful garden…. Then to the hall of divine light with number of doors…

Where are you now?

Couldn’t see anything… Blank…

Feel safe… you are under the protection of divine light….

If you allow just proceed in the space and find a bridge 10 steps before you … could you see…

Yes….

just proceed…

On the count of 10 to 1 just cross the bridge you’ll find a life where you first encountered the pain in hip…

10…9…to 1…

Pause…

It’s a hill… river is flowing…

Could you go down to river…

It’s very deep… I can’t….

Allow yourself to move on the path before you… Feel safe… You are perfectly under control….

10…to 1…

I can see people working in their fields…

I have no body… I am flying…

I feel different…. I am sitting in a tree… very high tree…

Just observe yourself… how do you feel….

Appa is coming… He is calling me…

I’ve to go… but I am sitting in a height.

If you want to stay here…Let him go… and just observe… or fly to wherever you want to go…

I am seeing Jayaraman (grandson) as a kid. 1-1/2 years old… He is looking at me… I am going towards him…

He catches me and keeps me in his lap… I am a pigeon… He is caressing me… I like his touch… I feel very light…

I am flying… sitting in the Same tree…

Pause…

Appa is coming… He is calling me…

(We can feel the fear of being alone and separation from her husband is dominating her and so there is resistance to explore further.)

So I guided her to come back to awareness….

She told me that she slept for four consecutive days ……cooking, eating and sleeping…I didn’t do any work in these days… Sciatic pain came down to tolerable level… by 20-30%… I just convict myself that I should focus on the fear aspect….

Session 5 Date / Time / Duration – 17th Jan 2019 / 11.30 h to 14.00 h / 2 hours 30 minutes

Started with Elman’s induction, you are safe, under the control, if you feel uncomfortable you can open your eyes…( reiterated the assurance) and then progressive relaxation for 1+ hour…. get into the beautiful garden…. Then to the hall of divine light with number of doors…

Relax there in the comfortable bench you find… 10… 1… Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a door which will lead to the time you first encountered the pain in legs….

Pause…

Where are you now?

I am before a mandapam…. I am 8 years old….

Do you want to get inside?

Yes… I am sad… after my mother’s demise… I want to pray….

On the count of 3 just go to a happy moment of that life time…

In a hill side hut with father, mother (in this life also) eating rasam rice…

Pause… Any significant moments of childhood…

Pause…

Nayagi (step daughter this birth- Jayanthi) is a grown up girl… She is in red half saree… She is threatening me… frowning and rolling her eyes… I am scared…

Could you go to your life after Marriage… a significant time…

I am married… His name is Shanmugam ( Current life husband)… Aunty’s son… One sister ( Vidya, Present life Granddaughter)…

Then?

A boy was born…Name Ram. (Jayaraman, Present life Grandson).

My mother in law is not allowing me to handle him… Quarrel between us… She is not at all convinced by anybody. My husband is bringing a old sagely man… She obeyed him only… He is you…. ( I was astonished on hearing this… I had a confirmation of Perumal’s statement through the case of venkat… My first case presented, where Perumal told venkat that I was a saint in a life).

Any other significant events or else go to the final minutes of that life…

I am in death bed… severe back pain…

Any injury or accident…

No… Due to age and illness….

Pause…

I am floating… Feeling relieved…

What you have learnt from that life?

Adjust… heartfully….

That’s good… Adjust heartfully.

Relax there in that comfortable stage … 10… 1…

Allow your sub-conscious mind to choose a time you first encountered the pain in legs….

On the count of 3… go there…

Sakthi is my daughter… (step-daughter this birth- Jayanthi) Husband (in this life also), Yuvaraj is my son ( was brought by them- in this life).

In a quarrel my neighbor severely beat me in my hip with a log( where the pain is more now). Even though I overcame the incident the pain is there till my death… Yuvaraj left us long before,( in this life also he left them). Sakthi take care of us…. You are her husband…

Go to the last moment of that life…

I am having severe pain in hip and back… severe fever… hmmm…hmm…

Pain is more?

mmm…

Just float over the body and observe…

I am feeling very relaxed… light….

Pause….

An old woman is approaching me… She is nice looking and loving… she is welcoming me… greeting me with joy. I ask her Jayanthi should come to me as my daughter in next life… Smiling at me… she is blessing me… She is saying that she will bloom in another plant ant come to you… ( in this life she was given by her brother to grow).

She is asking me come with her…

She is your guardian angel… Just go with her……

Pause…

We are going very high… I can see stars below me…

Pause…

Please ask her name… Politely…

Mahasakthi…

We are in a place filled with light… I can see your mom there… She was excited on seeing me… she is hugging me… She is thanking Mahasakthi to bring me to her… She is saying that she was my elder sister and waiting for me…

Her name is Alagammai… (Strangely I remembered that my father in his childhood, told to his brother’s wife Alagammal, that he would marry a girl with a name Alagammal… What a coincidence! No Divine plan… well executed plan)…

Mahasakthi is saying that we may take birth as we desire… we ask to be in a same place… Mahasakthi says ‘You will unite there…’ (they were sambandhis (in-laws) now).

Vidya and Jayaraman are playing there… We are asking them to send them with us…

They will come in time to both of you… (They are their grandchildren (Maternal and paternal) in this life time).

Any message for me?

Maha sakthi is saying that your mother gave life twice to you… First time when you born, second time on her death… Yes she gave her life to neutralise your bad fate (kandam). On that day she came to see you, you are in danger… (I was in tears… She left this world on 28.05.2019)

Your mother will come to you as your granddaughter… Jayaraman’s first child will be a girl. She is praying for you…

I that life my mother name is Palaniammal (Present life mother), Brother Kumaran (Present life brother).

Amma want to talk with Jayanthi… (I was astonished again) Just call her…

I was alone with her… Jayanthi was waiting outside… Slowly I opened the door and called her…

Jayanthi came and sat in my chair, hold her right hand… Amma…

Jayanthi…. Look after him (husband)… Please… Crying loudly (My mother’s voice… Tears rolled out in my eyes… goose bumps). He is like a child ma… innocent… (in her usual slang)… He is like a child ma… innocent…

o.k ma… I’ll take care of him… Are you believing me?

I am believing you… Look after him … Please… otherwise I’ll call him back early….

surely I’ll take care of him… Amma…

She pacified…

I instructed her to go with my mother……

Pause…

They blessed me by touching my head and ask me to go back…

So I guided her to come back to awareness…. She could not open the eyes… I’ve instructed her to wiggle the toes… then move the knees…head… open your eyes….

First question she asked us “what happened after your mother called Jayanthi?”. We are dumb folded… And explained what happened… Jayanthi told us she felt the same smell of my mother’s mouth in her mouth…

I’ve asked her regarding her health today… Leg pain is very less… hip pain is better when I am not working. If I work in sewing machine pain is coming. But sleep is good. In this last session her fear of being alone and the clinging mentality reduced…

Now she has no such pain at all. She says, " even i think i couldn’t feel the pain"

For your session have appointment via e-mail at ramhomeo@gmail.com or via +910995 210 646 7

3 Likes

Thank you Ram for sharing this. Amazing level of patience to conduct so many sessions.

1 Like

well done Ram,
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like