Clients response

Venu this one is totally dedicated to you… our guru and master… from your student

Sometimes a clients response is so special that it brings tears. Just wanted to share with our family.
First Name: x
Rate: Excellent
Like best: My name is x, and am from Mumbai. Had a PLR session with Ms. Geetha at her Bangalore facility. The session and the outcome of it is very personal and I believe unique amongst all sessions , just as every session for every Individual, and outcome held anywhere by anybody in the world will be unique, given the dependence on the state of mind of the Individual, the period and circumstance and experiences of the subject’s life. What I experienced was disruptive, unimaginable, totally unexpected, unprecedented, and a life altering experience which is certainly and forever going to make a difference in my behaviour, in the way I see things, people, situations and will respond to them. It has for sure irreversibly altered my life and will make it Happier, will make every moment of it Prayerful with ceaseless perception of divinity all around & in every circumstance . It has made myself feel totally unimportant in the scheme of things but at the same time help me see my existence as a unique, totally secured and a self contained piece of life. My Sincere heartfelt million thanks to Geetha, who I sincerely believe is God’s most precious angel sent amongst us to make our lives happy. At the end of the session, wanted to touch her feet but she refused. For imparting such a precious gift to my life , I will keep on thanking her for every moment of this life and for countless lives till eternity. My Prayers for unlimited happiness to her , for fulfilment of every desire of hers in this life, an immensely successful life and for continuing making a difference to lives of Individuals. May the Almighty God Bless her for ever and ever and the Heavens open her gates to her in this life to her even when she beautifully contributes to this world. Let everything she touches turn to Gold forever, as it happens now. God Bless her and her Entire Family who support her for doing this life altering work and in effect participate in fulfillment of the divine will​:bouquet::pray::pray::pray::pray:
How to improve: Find more Geethas , to make this world full of Love, Divine Purpose and Happiness
Would recommend: Yes
Anything to add: God Bless you all

5 Likes

Priceless words Geetha :pray:

What else can I say but
श्रद्धावान् लभते ज्ञानं तत्पर: संयतेन्द्रिय: |
ज्ञानं लब्ध्वा परां शान्तिमचिरेणाधिगच्छति || 39||

Thank you for having given me the honour of sharing my treasure with you Geetha. Shatakoti pranam

2 Likes

Venu this one is totally dedicated to you… our guru and master… from your student

2 Likes