Continuation to the Hydrophobia session

This is in continuation to the session of a client who was suffering from Hydrophobia. The next day as scheduled she reached before time. Actually I have the habit to call my clients 15 minutes before the session to know their whereabouts and when I called Sneha I found out that for the past half an hour she was waiting at our parking to kill the time. I immediately received her in and both of us had a lovely chat over the previous day’s session. She had a good sleep but she knew that the fear had increased instead of decreasing and i knew it would be cleared after the second session. Without wasting more time we started off.
Th : What comes to your awareness
: There is a green grass…. There is a girl….white frock…small girl…9-10 years……she is very happy……can see her face she is very beautiful….she has beautiful teeth….she is foreigner……she has brown hair….she is holding frck from both the sides and is walking ……she has white shoes……sharp from front with a buckle……my name is Janie……
Door has opened…its dark……again I can see the field only….its a huge field……its going down….green green grass……she has beautiful eyes….very pretty girl……its new York……its news paper……its very old black……news paper is showing……
Am back in the garden the girl is lifting the frock and is playing……someone came and threw her down the cliff….there is a huge mountain lots of trees……(she screams and cries. Had to control her she kept on screaming and crying…he killed her killed her…she was so sweet)
The mans face is coming in front of my eyes……
The girl is dead….
Fell down the cliff……blood is flowing from her head……
(Asked her why the man threw her and so to find the answers had to take her back)
The man was a butler….the year is 1872……there is a hall….the man has a tray and he is serving….there are many people all are sitting……they are all foreigners……there is one lady who is old she is sitting she has small short hair……the house is very beautiful……
Janie is sitting in the kitchen slab……
The butler is kissing me……chi chi(gets irritated…the client was behaving as if someone is sexually harassing her)….he is trying to have illicit relation with me….
Janie is the baby of the house……he is giving her chocolate……
He is lifting and bringing her down….from the slab….Janie is going to the hall……someone is lifting her and loving her……its my father….
He is my dad……
I am sleeping……in my room……my mom is kindling my hair……loving me……
I couldn’t tell anything to my mom……
I slept……
Again I came near the mountain there are big big trees……lots of trees……I should have told my parents about that man….to my parents……
My head hit the mountain……can see blood flow……its mixing in mud……blood is mixing in water and in blood……i have got hurt in right……head and its paining……
Janie i mean I died……I have got hurt……full face is filled with blood……
My head hurts……(its ok just this is ab reaction will be fine)
( once the answers are clear had to resolve her pain and I did that and immediately as usually happens the session was taken over by Masters…)
I can see a Krishna …I can see his legs……can see his face……he is sitting….showing his back…there is stairs……he is sitting on the stairs……my head is on his shoulders……
he keeps his hand on my head……he looks into my eyes……he says nothing will happen to you……I am there with you….nothing will happen……
I am feeling very happy……with one hand he is holding me……i am enjoying……I feel very satisfied……he is holding me tight……I am enjoying……his company….he is very beautiful……
I am asking that will you never leave me……he says pagal I will never leave you……(Ultimately I saw peace in her face the calmness that brings a smile in your lips too…Its such a satisfying feeling to see your client relax and feel calm. Thanks dear client for trusting me and giving me this opportunity to be a witness to this lovely journey of yours.

7 Likes

Thank you Geeta for this amazing session on part of one and all. I feel that therapist heart fills with gratitude to the client for giving the opportunity to touch that alignment of divinity. Every words from you fills the heart with joy. May god bless you always and may you such auspicious medium to many.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Sachin for inspiring words, with amarantos family there is no looking back.

1 Like

Agree Sachin, she is such a devoted therapist.

2 Likes

Thank you mam your words always mean and add so much to my being.

1 Like

Hy Geetha. This is so amazing. This session helps me to learn to always believe in our clients without any doubts and give them hope by just listening listening and listening.
Great going Geetha.

2 Likes

Absolutely Dipti this is the first PLR lesson which i am trying to imbibe in my life too.::))

1 Like

You are truly amazing Geethaji. Hare Krishna

1 Like