Corona details all over the world

Covid-19 chart seens very useful …
But i became more concerned and tensed as my daughter, all alone inside the room for more than 2 week…
And god knows how much more Go…
If at home, we have someone to interact ,but all alone in the room. . Just four walls :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:around …that too in USA

2 Likes

Dear Jyothi
I can understand your helplessness and the how isolated our sister must be feeling. But looking at the bright side she has already crossed the 2 weeks trial period. I’m very hopeful she will be fine.
All our prayers to our Beloved Masters to keep all my Amarantians and their loved ones safe. :pray:

2 Likes

Dear Jyothi
Same here. This is how I try to get rid of anxiety. Before opening my eyes after daily meditation, bless mother Earth, I’m cleansing their aura and wrapping in white light , sending loving energy which gives me peace of mind.

Love, prana energy, peace, and light to all humans.

Regards
Madhu

2 Likes

Yes madhu…
Even i do it every night…as their day starts then… i pray to my Bagavathi to protect and keep her in a safe aura …abd i believe my Bagavathi us doing the same for my child :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Our prayers, lots of love and light towards you, your daughter and the family.

Hare Krishna

1 Like

Thank u nisha… she is alone there, no family, as she is a spinster and a student there !!!

Etathi,

Our masters and guardians like Mahavtar Babaji will always look after us.
Our prayers are always answered by these living masters.
Babaji.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PT773Tv9oNnt-Ge_3-dih63QoIbDQBEW/view?usp=drivesdk

Regards
Anand

Love, warmth, light and blessings to your daughter dear Jyothi, she is guided and protected by Grace.