Creating genuine smiles.. inside and out!

My love and regards to all the therapists who have secured their place on this platform. I am sure it is going to be a wonderful journey of self discovery…
My name is Dr. Ashwini Kamath, you may address me as Ash. Am a dentist by profession and have been creating smiles for over 20 years. Basically from Bengaluru but travelled all over India and finally have settled down in Bengaluru where I practice dentistry, hypnodontics, PLR, EFT, Hypnotherapy, psychological counselling, career counselling, tarot reading and a few other modalities full time from my clinic in Nagarbhavi.
Was always interested in the esoteric and trained under Venu’s Aquila batch of Amarantos in dec 2017. Wont be wrong if I say it was the start of a new life for me. These past 6 years have been all about finding myself, discovering my purpose of life and giving back to society. I have found many amazing people, experienced phenomenal changes in myself and been witness to many many PLR sessions which I can only describe as “Goosebump inducing”. And I know my journey has just started!
I do write about my sessions in my facebook page

I have an youtube channel where many of my sessions and workshops are available to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/@DrAshwiniKamath/videos

10 Likes

Wow its like a blast of energy railing in Ash! Welcome :blush:

:heartpulse:ed this line ”Goosebump inducing” resonates so much with all in the family :hugs:

3 Likes

Couldn’t find any other better word Venu…

3 Likes

Dear @grishmaashk
It was nice knowing you when you came to our graduation ceremony. All the messages from you were very impactful.
Thanks a lot. Stay Blesssed.

2 Likes

Hello…hellooo… @grishmaashk… ash…it was so heart warming that somethg clicked between u and me when u said…‘I look very familiar to you’… it was so nice meeting u ,knowing u and one quote of urs I cannot forget…'we r like honey…the bees will find us themselves ,and if they wanna see my face …its not free at all…love u for that …xoxoxo…see u again soon someday :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to meet you.
All the very best to you for your future endeavours…

2 Likes

hope so too…
i know for a fact that world is a small place and we do tend to meet people at the time when we are either open to learn or the other is ready to learn from us.