Extra Body Weight

@Shruti_Verma- you are so courageous and have worked so hard to incorporate all these lessons in your life. I’m so proud of you. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@Ranjini_S thankyou so much for your kind words. I’m so glad the recording style helped :pray: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Dear @DrVandana! Thankyou so much for your kind encouragement :pray::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Dear @mandeep.phulkari! Thankyou so much :pray: I’m so glad this could motivate you. :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Happy new year to you too shruthi, thank you for the updates.

2 Likes

So skillfully conducted Simran.
For us as therapists, we may simply look at cases as just another one, but for the client, it’s their entire life that is being impacted by some other lifetime or something in the past.
To be with the client and navigate her so beautifully is an art and you seem so comfortable at it. And thanks to Shruti for wanting to share her beautiful mind with all of us and those who need a pointer to what might be happening with their lives.
Thank you so much:)

3 Likes

This does not even seem like the first session. And, it has been handled so well till the end.

3 Likes

@Akalya_Sg, you are so perceptive! Actually, I know my client in this case (@Shruti_Verma), a fellow Amarantos certified therapist very very well. We trained in intergenerational trauma resolution and family constellations together as well. So, you are very right. I have so much understanding of Shruti’s life history and thoughts, that I got an “unfair advantage” so to speak. :grimacing: That said, thankyou so much for your kind appreciation :cherry_blossom::pray:

3 Likes

Mind-blowing Session Simran​:clap::clap:…Really appreciate the effort you have contributed in your Case Study.:blush:

3 Likes

Dearest @Anu_Krishna, thankyou so very much for your encouragement. :heart: I honestly give most of the credit to @Shruti_Verma. May every PLRT therapist get a client like her :pray::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Dear @Naveen_kumar ji. Thankyou so much for taking the time to read the session and giving me your valuable comments.
3. I agree. I should have worded that as a question. Will remember this going forward.

1. I have a different view here Naveen ji, which comes from my deep knowledge of the client’s history (I have her entire intergenerational trauma map since we trained in that modality together) and I was also able to observe her in plrt sessions in our on-site training. The client had discussed with me that most of her plrt sessions start with a very painful event, so I was aware of the high chances of that happening. Knowing her and history intimately, and seeing her visual cues, i decided to allow her to navigate the painful event, and it worked out very well. I believe that asking her to float above the scene in this particular case, would have robbed the client of the ability to process what I believe was imperative for her process in this session.
  2. When the client was getting messages from the masters - she was in effect receiving messages and guidance for her life. So in my opinion, that portion was adequately covered. They were messages for herself, and also for society at large. They all had deep universal implications. Also, she immediately said “I’m not going to get this kind of love” despite the messages from the masters. At that point instead of asking for blessings, I decided to suggest a conversation with the person she loved and lost (again a move on my part, because I did not see how taking blessings when she was feeling discouraged would help us achieve the objective of the session).
  3. The client was able to recognise whoever she saw from her current life , even before I asked the question. So again, because of the client’s knowledge of plrt and the visual clues i could see, i saw the concentration on her face and knew the answer would come, and it did, without having to specifically ask the question.

Finally, if I was working with another client i may have been more instructive, but with @Shruti_Verma, who is an exceptionally intuitive, committed, informed and experienced client, who’s history I know like the back of my hand, I calibrated and moved differently.

I hope this explains why I went about the session in the way that I did.

Again, I thankyou deeply for taking time and giving me these valuable inputs.

Thankyou and warm regards, Simran
simranbrar27@gmail.com

2 Likes

@sandhya thankyou so much for your kind appreciation :cherry_blossom::yellow_heart::pray:

1 Like

There is no doubt, it was a wonderful session. And end of the day it’s all the therapist’s choice, how to navigate the client.

1. In my perspective, you by discussing and observing your client, you understood that, the client’s most of the sessions start with a very painful event. So you was aware of high chances of that happening. So, this thought is stored in your subconscious also. As we all know, all our minds are connected/interlinked.

Q1. Is there the possibility of therapist influencing the client without his/her awareness ?

Q2. By asking the client to float above the scene, does it make the client to miss any information ?

I would like to know about these 2 questions from our master Venu.

1. As I said it’s completely therapist’s choice of navigating. And it’s their personal interest of asking for blessings, messages and guidance. If Brian Weiss concentrated only on objective of the session in Catherine’s case, then he couldn’t have written a book, MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS. Again it’s therapist’s interest. But the possibility of knowing beyond the objective of the session have high chances.
2 Likes

Great points @Naveen_kumar ji. Yes, I agree @venu ji will be the best person to answer these. Warm Regards

2 Likes

Can I have your Email ID please?

1 Like

@Akalya_Sg
Ofcourse,
My email id is simranbrar27@gmail.com
You can also contact me on my cell: +917838276989. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hi Simran
Wonderful session!Thanks for sharing it as we all get to know so much through it.How a psychological burden can affect our body and loops us back to the cycle of an emotional turmoil again…
Congratulations!

2 Likes

@indu_Joshi thankyou so much for your kind appreciation :cherry_blossom::pray: I hope to keep getting better and better, but yes, this was the most satisfying PLRT session I have done so far. I had a wonderful client @Shruti_Verma, who had the capacity to delve really deep both during the session and after! That is how we achieved as much as we could. Many thanks again :pray::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

This is such an insightful case, I read this case all the more because I am myself going through weight issue since childhood, and yes the resolution she made about putting on weight seems so real for me, I am also looking forward for a session for myself. I need an Amarnatos therapist in Pune.

2 Likes