Got a dream and puzzled about it. Sharing it here. Please read and share your ideas.

I was not completely asleep and at the same time I was not awake. A dream came in which a tall girl wearing salwar was talking loud to herself madly standing in front of me. She was not conscious, but blabbering something that even she doesn’t know. I was confused and a bit scared also. And then, just like we do in regression therapy, I unconsciously asked for forgiveness and then suddenly she flashed in front of me sitting on a school bench with white uniform and a notebook and pencil. I don’t even know how I asked for forgiveness. I was not intentional. She was happily smiling and looked still younger after this. This is all I could see. Not sure who she is and why she came. Puzzled to gain clarity on this experience.

2 Likes

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.