Hello Blessed Souls - From Abhinav!

Hello Blessed Souls,

Introducing myself as Abhinav Gulechha from the GS batch. I am a CA by qualification and presently in full time employment in an MNC. I was born in Jodhpur in Rajasthan, spent initial part of childhood in New Delhi and moved to Mumbai after my CA and since then living here.
I have had my share of struggles in life which made a question started popping inside me – “What is the purpose of my life?” And this question started me into the journey of doing meditation, pranayama and yoga, basically started my spiritual journey. Life went on, got married to a beautiful soul Jaya and got blessed with 2 kids Prachiti (now 9) and Soham (now 6).

I saw a very difficult phase in 2014 – 2017 which instead of making my outlook towards my life bitter made me more accepting and loving. A spiritual awakening started in me, which is in process as I write now. I got swept by an overwhelming desire to help others and that is when I learnt Reiki and now PLR which again brought about a huge transformation in me. Also some books came into my life at just the right time - “Power of Now” and “A New Earth” by Eckhart Tolle and “The Laws of the Spirit World” by Ms. Khorshed Bhavnagri which made a huge impact on me.

I started to realise that the end goal of everything, all the knowledge, all the books is LOVE. If you are in love, then there is no need of everything, not even enlightenment. And there is no two, there is ONLY ONE. There is no “other” that I need to help. I don’t need to help myself also, I am total, I am complete. In my view, end goal of all healing therapies, be it PLR, Reiki is to just BE in love, allow love to flow, and let love do all the work.

Having said that, there is the daily grind, the “practical realities”:slight_smile: and the mind takes over to the old patterns, and turns the focus away from the Ultimate. I am trying my best to come back and be the best version of myself and I fail a lot in that but learning and growing each day:)

The workshop and 5 days were wonderful thanks to my Master Venu (an epitome of love and patience) and Neha and Dipti, who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. Also I could feel the presence of my Masters during the program only by whose GRACE I could make it to this program. I had powerful experience of seeing my past life during the workshop, thanks to my therapist Bhavani (no words to thank her, a blessed soul).

And as with any batch, we had some really fun moments. Just want to recall one incident where there was a client-therapist role play session on 4th day and the therapist was trying to induce client using Dave Elman and in spite of repeated attempts, client was not going into trance, so in some desperation she said – “Now as I count from 10 to 1, with each count, imagine yourself going 100x deeper” – and the moment she said that, the client opened his eyes & asked - “BUT WILL I ABLE TO COME BACK???” and it had all of us in splits (I know Venu & my GS soulmates are smiling right now:)….

Thank you for reading & I look forward to learning and sharing on this forum. Thank you.

13 Likes

Your made my day dear @AbhinavG
Lovely the reminiscence of the happy moments. It’s was lovely :blush:
I loved this line “ If you are in love, then there is no need of everything, not even enlightenment”
So true, it’s exactly what Swami Vivekananda said. :hugs:
So happy to have you with us.

5 Likes

A warm welcome Abhinav to the perfect place for you i.e. Amarantos a Family which is joined together by the thread of Love. Loved this thought of yours, I started to realise that the end goal of everything, all the knowledge, all the books is LOVE. If you are in love, then there is no need of everything, not even enlightenment. And there is no two, there is ONLY ONE. There is no “other” that I need to help. I don’t need to help myself also, I am total, I am complete. Reminds me of my sudden clear vision which said , “Love is not what you do its what you ARE” All the very best for your new venture.

7 Likes

Dear Abhinav
I’m really grateful to come across an amazing soul like you. You express love through your simplicity.
Welcome to Amarantos Family!
I loved these lines too "If you are in love, then there is no need of everything, not even enlightenment. And there is no two, there is ONLY ONE. There is no “other” that I need to help. I don’t need to help myself also, I am total, I am complete.‘’

6 Likes

Welcome to the family Abhinav!

3 Likes

Dear Abhinav, it is a blessing knowing you.
“There’s no ‘other’ that I need to help” is such a profound message.
Thank you for giving me that understanding

3 Likes

Hi Abhinav,

Love the way you introduced yourself and the concept of Prema. Bhagwan made us in His own image. You are absolutely right. When we awaken Prema in ourselves and identify with it, we become One with the Lord. Then we cease to exist. Only Bhagwan exists. So who are we?

3 Likes

Dear Abhinav ,
Totally agree with you …
Lots of love to you …
Grateful to be able to connect to you …
I am Ram from K2 batch
Love

3 Likes

Yes dear Abhinav, Love is all there is…
I laughed out loud as I read your sharing about that fun incident.
What a beautiful group we are.
Sending you love, knowing there is no other!

3 Likes

Abhinav… welcome… to the forum!
Better late than never!
It’s great that you understood the purpose of your life!
Self realisation is something very great to lead a happy blessed truthful life…:sunglasses: be blessed always!

2 Likes

Wow Abhinav, Can literally see you speak those words :slight_smile:
Written beautifully. Just as you said the answers are all within the disturbance outside is only reminding us to calm and look inside.
Its ditto for me too. I so relate to this, that only in times of distress we find our true calling or we realize life lessons. Such an irony.
Thanks for sharing buddy!

2 Likes

Dr Vandana…thank you for your kind words…thanks also for your guidance and perspectives you shared during the course which were immensely useful. Looking forward to learning more from you on this forum thanks.

1 Like

Hi Indu thanks a lot for your kind words…so agree with you. If I did not go through those circumstances, I would never be able to open up to God’s grace that is ever present around us. As Eckart says, distressful situations crack open the cover of EGO and we start realising who we truly are… thank you and look forward to connecting and learning from you on this forum…

2 Likes

Thank you dear Ram God bless you and look forward to connecting and learning from you.

1 Like

Thank you Dr. Nisha for such beautiful thoughts. Also wish to mention a very good quote I read somewhere recently - “If you are doing anything out of love, you can never go wrong” Thank you and look forward to connecting and learning from you on this forum.

2 Likes

Thank you Harish. God bless you.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Dipti for your kind thoughts really appreciate all your efforts and dedication in organising our workshop and look forward to connecting and learning from you

Thank you Jyothi…thanks for your kind words…so agree with you. Look forward to connecting and learning from you on this forum.

1 Like

Thank you Geeta, my honour to connect with you on this forum and looking forward to learning from you. “Love is not what you do its what you ARE” - beautiful thought thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you Venu for your kind words…I really apologise for delay in replying as got busy in taking the sessions and doing follow up sessions. Thank you for having me in your community, I am so honoured!

1 Like