If I am your client, how would you guide me here

Hello All,

This is Shruti from the Delta batch and I request the guidance from the Amarantos family. Please be warned this case is extremely personal and can be sensitive to read but be assured I have taken some courage to share my own case.

Something happened in the class room when The Master @venu ji was guiding through the Progressive Relaxation for our batch together. I have hearing problem and I wear hearing aids in ears which help me listen well. Surprisingly I heard some inner voice that day and I felt that I was pulled away to visit one the moment from the past life.

I suddenly felt suffocated as if someone’s hands were on my throat. Later I realised that I was being touched inappropriately by four men at the same time. I was shivering, shaking, crying uncontrollably and yet I didn’t open my eyes. The shaking of my body was too severe that Neha Ji came to my rescue during the process. I felt comforted that I am with the Masters around me. I felt too helpless as I wanted to escape that moment. I felt I wanted to speak and shout for help but four pairs of hands all over me made me feel weak. Once they were done with me either I ended my life that moment or the whole incident killed me. To my horror I recognised two out of four men in that incident. One of them is my father in this life time and other is first relative.

Since this was just one memory I got pulled into, I thought forgiving myself for feeling victim would be enough for me. But I feel I need to do lot more than this and I seek guidance and suggestions from my loving family here. If I have to revisit that same life time what possible theme should I work with or how to exactly visit the same life time to take the lessons that I need to learn.

I am extremely blessed and grateful for any support I can get in this regards.

Thank you @venu ji once again for creating the platform for us to express ourselves freely.

Regards
Shruti
Shruti.verma29@gmail.com

1 Like

@Shruti_Verma I am looking forward to the suggestions and guidance you receive from this sacred Amarantian space. All I want to say is I have mad respect for your courage. To share something this traumatic and personal , in order to get guidance to heal - what extraordinary courage :cherry_blossom::pray:

1 Like

Dear Shruti,

Coming forward to describe your case must have taken a lot of courage. So, applauds for that!

Based on the particulars shared by you, here is my suggestion - ‘Anxiety and Stress’ could be a possible theme. The wisdom of the subconscious is such that it brings up those emotions that needs to be dealt with right away.

Based on the theme, perhaps your therapist can use the ‘Emotion’ that you are experiencing to go to the point where that emotion was first experienced. Here, emotion is the link to the past where a similar emotion was first experienced.

I am also eager to know from the Amarantian family to share their inputs who have dealt with such clients before.

I hope everything goes well for you!

With plenty of love!

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.