In continuation to Hydrophobia

The next day as scheduled the client reached before time. Actually I have the habit to call my clients 15 minutes before the session to know their whereabouts and whether they need help in reaching and when I called her I found out that for the past half an hour she was waiting at our parking to kill the time. I immediately received her in and both of us had a lovely chat over the previous day’s session. Although she had a good sleep but both of us knew that the fear had increased instead of decreasing and the therapist in me was sure it would be cleared after the second session. My main concern was resolving both the issues i.e. Hydrophobia and Haemophobia or fear of blood which the client had been suffering since many years. Without wasting more time we started off.

Th : What comes to your awareness

: There is a green grass…. There is a girl….white frock…small girl…9-10 years……she is very happy……can see her face she is very beautiful….she has beautiful teeth….she is foreigner……she has brown hair….she is holding frock from both the sides and is walking ……she has white shoes……sharp from front with a buckle……my name is Janie……

Door has opened…its dark……again I can see the field only….its a huge field……its going down….green green grass……she has beautiful eyes….very pretty girl……its New York….can see it in a news paper……which its very old black……news paper is showing……

Am back in the garden the girl is lifting the frock and is playing…AAA the client screamed on top of her voice…someone came and threw her down the cliff….there is a huge mountain lots of trees……(she screams and cries. Had to control her she kept on screaming and crying…he killed her killed her…she was so sweet)

The mans face is coming in front of my eyes……

The girl is dead….

Fell down the cliff……blood is flowing from her head……

(Asked her why the man threw her and so to find the answers had to take her back)

The man was a butler….the year is 1872……there is a hall….the man has a tray and he is serving….there are many people all are sitting……they are all foreigners……there is one lady who is old she is sitting she has small short hair……the house is very beautiful……

Janie is sitting in the kitchen slab……

The butler is kissing me……chi chi(gets irritated…the client was behaving as if someone is sexually harassing her)….he is trying to have illicit relation with me….

Janie is the baby of the house……he is giving her chocolate……

He is lifting and bringing her down….from the slab….Janie is going to the hall……someone is lifting her and loving her……its my father….

He is my dad……

I am sleeping……in my room……my mom is kindling my hair……loving me……

I couldn’t tell anything to my mom……

I slept……

Again I came near the mountain there are big big trees……lots of trees……I should have told my parents about that man….should have told what he did to my parents……

My head hit the mountain……can see blood flow……its mixing in mud……blood is mixing in water and in blood……i have got hurt in right……head and its paining……

Janie i mean I died……I have got hurt……full face is filled with blood……

My head hurts……(its ok just ab reaction will be fine)

( once the answers are clear had to resolve her pain and I helped her resolve and forgive the pain she was carrying from the two lives she saw and I did that and immediately as it usually happens the session was taken over by Masters…)

I can see Krishna …I can see his legs……can see his face……he is sitting….showing his back…there are stairs……he is sitting on the stairs……my head is on his shoulders……

he keeps his hand on my head……he looks into my eyes……he says nothing will happen to you……I am there with you….nothing will happen……

I am feeling very happy……with one hand he is holding me……i am enjoying……I feel very satisfied……he is holding me tight……I am enjoying……his company….he is very beautiful……

I am asking that will you never leave me……he says pagal (mad girl) I will never leave you……(Ultimately I saw peace in her face the calmness that brings a smile in your lips too…Its such a satisfying feeling to see your client relax and feel calm.

Am extremely grateful to my client for trusting me and giving me this opportunity to be a witness to this lovely journey of yours.

4 Likes