It is never enough, and it will never be!

Hello Amarantos Family. I hope all of you are doing well and being positive in these difficult times.

I recently wrote a blog on insecurities highlighting some of my own and relating them to the masses. I received a lot of positive feedback on the same. A lot of my friends said that they benefited from the suggestions and tips and felt good that they are not the only ones experiencing insecurities.

I want to share the blog with you all also. Kindly share it with anyone who might benefit from it.

Here’s the link: https://rihabymehak.blogspot.com/2021/05/it-is-never-enough-and-it-will-never-be.html

I am open to feedbacks. Do share your thoughts, advices and opinions.

Thank you for all your love and support. I am so so blessed to be a part of this wonderful family.

3 Likes

Thanks Mahak for the post and informing us about your very well written blog. It will definitely help in spreading happiness all around and making this world a much happier place.

2 Likes

I am glad I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very high quality writeup @Mehak_Mansukhani

Loved these lines

To conclude, I would like to say- What we have is not enough in our perspective (and it will never be) but from someone else’s perspective it is much more than we need. So, stop complaining, start living!

2 Likes