Karma follows us

“I feel so disturbed I am unable to manage my son, he is harassing me every day, need session urgently.” My client who is to me like Catharine is to Dr.Brian Weiss sent me this message. Lucky are such clients who get instant answers to their problems. She has had previous sessions for various other problems and she got precise answers instantaneously. Coming back to the client her son is a smart young lad in his twenties and trying to pursue some professional course and every now and then he demands money from her either for eatables or some other personal needs. Even if she spends 30-50,000 per month on him he is not satisfied and keeps demanding more money to be spent luxuriously with his friends where he chooses to merrily spend time eating, drinking and watching movies. She has even tried to explain to him that it is difficult to give him this huge amount every month since she is a salaried person, he shamelessly tells her to join another job to meet his expenses. After the initial talks she had to be relaxed and was taken to trance and as usual she easily drifted to somnambulist trance.
Th : What comes to your awareness where are you
Cl : I am in the dark cannot see anything….i cannot see myself
Th : Be there. Just relax and take a deep breathe. What comes to your awareness.
Cl : I am in some other place….its like a gurukul…there is teacher….i am a student……he is telling I am your guru……so this 3 years…you are going to complete next month…I want guru dakshina……after completion …some amount you should give to me…as I helped you to pursue your studies…my guru is saying he has spent huge amount on me so I should give him guru dakshina….now he is asking me go and earn more….he wants amount to be paid to him every month…
Cl : I feel that my guru has done a lot for me and i have a huge responsibility ……but I know I should repay……i can hear his voice……i was not able to get any good job……since I was not able to fulfil my gurus wish….
I fell sick and died……the year is 1828….i died……I am dead now……all are calling…my child…my guru is crying…
He is saying I will not leave you…he is pointing to my dead body…i will keep on bothering you and not leave you……till you repay me I will not let you to be happy he is telling to my dead body……he says he will not allow me to be happy……
Th : Just look into his eyes can you recognise him
Cl : Gosh he is Sh…! My son! (she cries and cries) I have to repay this huge amount to him…
(After crying hard for 5-10 minutes. She felt calm and peaceful) Then…
Th : Do you want me to take you back. What is coming to your awareness.

Cl: I can see my lakshmi amma……she is telling……you complete the guru’s wish…… and come back to me….amma is consoling me they are putting one condition……both are saying guru droha I should not do…guru is like brahma….…without fulfilling I should not leave.
repay his money and see to it that his wishes are fulfilled….i am having gurus curse….…that is why he is commanding me so much….
She got her answers. It is not that after that she is giving money constantly to her son but at least she is not hating him for what he is doing to her and is doing whatever she can with complete devotion and love.

Image may contain: 1 person, beard

3 Likes

I feel sorry for her. May her karmic debt with her Guru be settled at least in this life.
If you are in touch with her, tell her to be kind And assertive and not feed her son’s greed. If he can spend that much money I’m sure he should be able to earn it also?

2 Likes

Yes Venu am very much in touch with her. And I am sure she will be able to resolve it beautifully

1 Like