Many Lives, Many Masters

Of course! isn’t it?
The main pillar of our work, I get so many insights in it, even after reading it so many times!

7 Likes

One of my favourite quote.

Wisdom is achieved very slowly. This is because intellectual knowledge, easily acquired, must be transformed into ‘emotional’, or subconscious, knowledge. Once transformed the imprint is permanent. Behavioral practice is the necessary catalyst of this reaction. Without action the concept will wither and fade…to make the subconscious imprint permanent by ‘emotionalizing’ and practicing the concept, is the key.

Happiness is really rooted in simplicity. The tendency of excess in thought and action diminishes happiness. Excesses cloud basic values.

6 Likes

one more insightful quote is
“Her insight was tremendous when she was in this superconscious state. She knew her weaknesses and her strengths. She knew the areas that needed attention and work, and she knew what to do to improve matters. The only problem was these insights needed to reach her conscious mind and needed to be applied to her waking life. Superconscious insight was fascinating, but by itself it was not enough to transform her life.” - Chapter Ten"

6 Likes

Adding to above. This quote I remember everyday while entering office :))We also must leam not to just go to those people whose vi-brations are the same as ours. It is normal to feel drawn to somebody who is on the same level that you are. But this is wrong. You must also go to those people whose vibrations are wrong . . . with yours. This is the importance … in helping . . . these people.

5 Likes

I feel that one who has understood this quote will have no apprehensions to being an exceptionally great Therapist. :bouquet:

3 Likes

This one struck me too Geetha. We generally tend to mingle with people whose wavelength matches our. But in terms of spiritual growth, mingling with such people is the real test to our growth

3 Likes

One of us shared our lovely family pic :joy:

6 Likes

Aww This is so cute!!

3 Likes

Venu … which team group foto it is??? , doesn’t look like ,"GS":laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

It’s all of us Amarantos family :joy:

5 Likes