Mind to be empty just like the baby sheep is…..soft and empty

“Please help me with my anxiety, my heart beats very fast, I am getting extreme palpitation am unable to sleep, eat.This feeling has increased considerably, am not at all able to cope up with this” This was from a NRI client who came to spend 15 days with his family in India. He had been a diabetic since 28 years and a person who would follow his diet, fitness regime exactly as prescribed perfectly. However just one month before he met me his endocrinologist had changed his diabetes medicine and he felt lot more anxious, lost his appetite completely so only thing he could eat was curd rice, he had lost his sleep completely. He went to the doctor again and told about this problem. The doctor tried to replace the medicine again with the earlier one and since he had to travel from US to India the next day nothing much could be done by the doctor and he started his long 28 hour journey. Subsequently his appointment with Indian doctors was fixed and all his tests were done. It was found that his sugar levels were quite normal and doctor suggested one medicine was making him anxious and he should stop that. His BP was little on the higher side and the doctor was not happy with the BP level but since he had taken such a long flight it was presumed it is only because of the long journey. So the doctor requested Ankush to regularly monitor his BP and sugar levels and carry on with his programme and not to worry.
That was the stage when Ankush felt he needed PLR. After starting the initial requirements we started with the history taking wherein most of the healing happens. His was a middle class family. Being the eldest one he had to face the challenges quite early when his dad lost his job. When all other children were playing and working towards enhancing their hobbies Ankush started taking tuitions to support his parents so that his brother can study without hassles. He had many ambitions but could not fulfil them due to his commitments. That time he met the girl of his life whom he married and she was like angel in his life and things started changing for better. He went to US and was blessed with 2 children, although he has been leading a peaceful life but the anxiety is increasing day by day. Anxiety of losing the present beautiful life and of losing his family whom he loves to the core.
As per practice we started the session with initial requisites and Ankush very fast went to Beta state.
What is coming to your consciousness.
I am running…There is no end am just running………i am in a garden with flowers………i am wearing hat……some suit……i am seeing my back….i am still running……i am lean….three piece suit with shoes…….i am running as if I am lost……I once saw 2 dogs……tall dogs……I see a black jewel box……its lying near the steps…….i am getting goose bum[s and am feeling sad……want to cry
Th : Its ok just keep witnessing.
Cl : …am wearing shoes…… ….i have a small moustache but I don’t see my face young……see box……i am taking something from that……its all so disconnected……
I have a brief case in my hand I am walking away with that……i look like middle aged young man….i am just walking………i see a bird……looks like eagle….sitting and watching……am walking on the wooden plank……still standing can’t see my face……the same dress hat suitcase……the place has pond……the eagle is still……there……I am standing with the briefcase….for what……,my name is Joe……17 something is the year……I saw ocean and ship……i see a lady walking in the sand….only her footsteps…….she is wearing some long dress….with some ribbon….she looks like old Egyptian……she has blue eyes……her face is scary I don’t know why….her face is changing……scary….
She has long hair she is looking at sun….its getting dark……i think I am walking behind her with my briefcase……she is standing staring at sun …she is walking towards the sun….she is making me walk….thats what I know……
There is a ship the water…lots of structures as in temple…inside the jungle……Saw big glimpse of knife……don’t know if its real……I am on the boat with that bag….its a river……which is surrounded by forest….am standing……i can see from the back don’t see my front……I see the guys face…it’s a face like African….dont have my hat anymore….i think it was not hat….i have curly hair……dogs are chasing me from the side,…Its all plants on me its not jacket……now can see very close……i am standing with the box……saw it earlier……no that wasn’t wooden box…this is a bag……i am wearing leafy kind of dress…i was not wearing shoes or suit only my legs face and body is jet black…I see a dead baby in the box which I was carrying……I am walking towards the jungle now….i am tensed….i am scared……somebody is chasing me….somebody following me….I am seeing some people crawling towards me…. ……i am walking with the box with my black dead baby……I think I am trying to save the baby….i guess its not dead and its alive….i am trying to run….i am running in the jungle….I am in front of those temple like structures……i am hiding the box…….i am seeing bright….light…the scary lady is around……i am scared……
The dogs are also there….they are scary……they are her dogs……the lady Is like a witch……she has big nails long hair and dark blue….eyes……I don’t know her at all……The other guys have axe……i am stuck….in between the lake cave….they are waiting to hear from the girl to kill me……She said something like Untrakaan……I am on my knees….begging……i see the big bird….its flying up……they have surrounded me……am trying to enter the water and swim….i cant……she said something like bikahoo……lots of fishes……trying to swim…saw her feet……i think I am in trouble……she is getting into the dark cave….am inside the cave……i see a big crocodile like animal inside the cave…animal Is like a big snake and is squeezing me……its the lady’s snake……(cries)Feels that…lots of blood……I am held captive….big animal……am still alive……They have tied me in a boat and its going in middle of cave….lady is also there in the boat….they took me small table lot of water coming from up…lady is saying hanakumb……i am looking terrified……they are still all around me……(lots of fear and the client started crying)…I think they will kill me…….i am scared…i don’t want to see……i see my face very clear….i was called joseph…… I looked at her and said clair….she looks … Egyptian….they want to behead me….small place…. dont see anything else…Just see birds and flowers……I am dead….now……lesson is don’t give up stick to what u want to do……
The client was more confused and anxiety had increased…he couldn’t understand the session at all…So most of the time this is what happens with the first session. The second session usually gives more clarity and understanding.
The client was thus called for second session.
What comes to your awareness?
its very vague but I can see faces……human faces……very hard……blurred……still in the same dark place……I am just still not sitting or standing……i seen a small hole……not so sure……cant see my legs just that vacuum dark black……
Sometimes the client fears reaching the state from where he is carrying the anxiety and fear and tries to go about but then he was again relaxed and told that we are doing this to clear your anxiety. Thats the reason why its a therapy and not magic. We need to give it more time.
I see a pond with green water……dark middle aged guy with moustache….big nostrils…I have a bow……bare body……i have necklace……with 2 teeth like structure….bare foot……i am very dark…black. ,I just shot an arrow in the air……very strong confident looking man big nostrils…….i am shooting in the pond to catch fish….i caught a fish….i am leaving it in the pond……i guess it should not die….but I shot it….There is a big pot of fire……green pond……there is some bridge like structure. I am not sure, my family, 2 small boys not wearing anything….very small one is 5 or 6 another one is 2-3….i see an old lady….i see a small hut kind of thing…lots of big tall grass…lots of animals cows cattles……My name is Joe
There is one girl……she is wearing some bamboo thing……she is with the cattles….kids are with me…behind me…they are playing with me…am very happy(the client was enjoying smiling very happy the client was enjoying this state)
……a flying thing……big flying thing is coming….giant one…it’s a messenger of God…there is a guy sitting on it…he is announcing something……its a dragon….its not announcing….its warning to get back in the house….i see a horse……someone on it I cant see….kids are crying…they were happy now they are crying they are scared of this dragon…my hut has tall ceiling big cone like ceiling……
I see some potters making mud pots……they are already there……i see a letter X……i hear a lot of bird sounds……they are carrying a dead baby cattle….2 people are carrying,I saw a broom stick kind of thing ….it was a big one……dont know what that was……they are ok….i am putting some knives on me,as if I am getting ready for something….see letter XA……
The big bird with the guy is going around the town….he is very furious looking guy….not a friend for sure….he is saying TIMBAKOO…means GO away……i see a black wild pig….probably there are lots of wild boars getting into the village,I am planning to attack the boars so are the other men….the guy was a friend who was warning the men to attack them…huge boars……
Looks like it’s a tradition….to reclaim your bride by killing your boar…… …I am in a boat with my babies….just me and my kids….we are going very fast as if something is not right….there is a big animal in the water chasing or behind us……
The old lady is left behind she is watching us with tears in her eyes….XAVIOUR……thats my boy,I see tunnel…am in the boat but I see a dark tunnel full of trees,just saw a letter KOAM….thats my other kids name……thats how I am calling him…kids are scared crying….i see that red girl…may be that’s my wife….she is dead……
Lots of blood…her eyes are taken away no eyes something happened……horses…some people are on horses……he has speared xaviour……he fell in the water……i lost him……(cries intensely…had to cajole and console him but still he was intensely crying)…killed him……
Koam is crying for his brother……that was my mother in law on the banks……i left her,HAKOOO…the man in the horse is shouting….it means fast……i guess he was telling his horse……
I can see xaviour floating in water……i want him…I can see the lady with long hair….they are after my baby….they killed my wife…they took her eyes….they killed xaviour too…now they want koam……i am the king of the tribe….i am their leader….they want to kill our tribe and destroy it…they are killing everyone….i am on the boat and going very fast……
There are lots of people rising from the dead around me…lots of spirits….i am alive with koam in the boat……i can see spirits….they are good spirits showing me the way……
Its night……i am cuddling koam…he is so small tiny baby…(smiles)….i have to save him….i am off the boat bare foot in the jungle… am running its dark but very noisy….noises of animals….lots of noises….its of animals……i am cuddling my son…he is so cute……small tiny…(smiles and enjoys)…i can see people on the boats….its not horses……she is saying IRRUKU …means catch them …or kill them……
I made something out of bamboo and leaves….like a bag…and tied it on my back so that I can run….i am running……they don’t want any men to rule the world….so they are killing men….i don’t know why they killed my wife….there are some silver leaf like structure……don’t know what it is……i have stopped to feed my son something….but they are chasing me everywhere….
Son is not responding he is sleeping……he is not responding……i think he is choked……he was on my back…I think I choked him……i am running with him…they will kill him but I think he is dead already….i just hid him put him somewhere……but he is already choked…(again cries intensely)…
I see a big bird….very big bird like a hawk or eagle….that lady is there….its sitting on her shoulder….blue eyes scary….i am seeing my bare foot…don’t know why….big toe nails….some big rope is catching me……big thick one …I think they caught me…… lady is showing finger and saying IRRAKKU .means kill him……They killed me
The client was relaxed and then while I was trying to bring him back he again went to a trance this time a peaceful one
I see a white light, its a beautiful field I see my babies….my wife….nobody is there just us……we are all holding each other….white field big beautiful field white horse….peaceful calm……i see xaviour, koam……my wife has a long nose, big eyebrows, thick eyelids and big smile……
Am just looking at her……happy together,we stay there it’s a blue sky…very beautiful place no fear and calmness is there……
The anxiety was because I killed my son,I choked……i couldnt save xaviour, couldn’t save my wife……i left my mother in law….there….and deceived her maybe……
The light says peace……it says peace again……it says resolve…….how …strength……the white space says strength….i think it means be strong……
The client was much better but sometimes the soul needs so much cleansing and clearing that we have to give more sessions but surely he was a lot better and felt relieved. The client was called for another session usually the third session gives a lot of insight about the life its purpose and other things we want to resolve.
Th : What comes to your awareness
Cl : There are people who are working……talking they all are in white……they…. have big books……i felt somebody poured water…on the grass……I am in the big garden……lots of white birds….its so nice here….I just want to be here always…….people are there birds are there……small bird trying to talk……
I see spotted deers…the birds are saying peace……i see like big fire…… ….Feel really relaxed….i see sun rise….filling up a dark cave with light……
There is a river,water noise is there…….i just read even if you have seen this before I am in place which Is full of books but I feel lost…it seems I am searching for the peaceful place……i feel gasping……now I found the place its up and I am now climbing steps to reach there……lots of white flowers…clouds are white and peaceful……
I am sitting on a garden….i see the word RELIEVED……lot of grass lot of sheep……i am safeguarding sheep……I feel I am happy…….i see a Sheppard taming the sheep dressed in white…he says believe in your self……
Why you are suffering from anxiety…
He stays stop bothering about others first, think of yourself, he gave me a baby sheep….and he asks to keep my mind empty just like the baby sheep is……soft and empty
He says happiness is the purpose of my life……
The client was totally relieved after the third session. This is one session which taught me how much connected we are with our earlier lives. The soul remembers everything, even the language used in earlier life, which actually disturbs the present life. Apart from PLR only meditation can help in erasing the marks carried by the soul.
As mentioned earlier PLR is a therapy and not magic. Since the client was carrying so much from earlier life he had extreme anxiety, of course such extreme anxiety will not vanish so smoothly with a snap of a finger, but PLR which never ends in the session and carries on will surely make him much stronger, much relaxed, sometimes it may take even three months to show its colour. The client was taught basic meditation and relaxation so that he continues practicing and reduces the feeling himself. Today after the span of 6 months when I look back at the client I met and the one he is, it makes me so happy, he has changed a lot and is bringing changes in lives of souls around him.

7 Likes

“Happiness is the purpose of life”; “…keep the mind empty…” Great lessons!!
Thanks for sharing this PLR session!

3 Likes

Awesome share. Thankyou

1 Like

Thank you so much Indu

Amazing session Geetha. You helped our clients to bring that change, even if it’s a small effort from our side its totally worth it and i understand how happy your heart must be when you witness all this.
Continue to be the shining star:rainbow:

1 Like

Hi Geetha, blessed to read the session. Thank you for sharing this. What is his medical condition now? Are his BP and sugar levels under control? Do you have any update on this? I am looking at this more from healing perspective.

1 Like

Thank you so much Dipti dear. Such beautiful words, always encourage me!!

2 Likes

Thanks Harish! His condition is much better than he was actually. He is in US as I mentioned and regularly does video calls with me to show that his anxiety level has gone down. He has started taking Bal Vihar classes for kids in US teaching them Bhagwat Geeta. He also told me that he healed a girl who was suffering there through counselling and shared with me her feedback. Gratitude is what comes to my mind!

3 Likes

Once again
Simply spell bound !
You are indeed blessed
Love
Ram

1 Like

Thank you so much Ram!!