Parallel universe Multiverse and all the jazz and then love ❤️?

How do you put all this together…
@sandhya asked me about parallel universe and such things a few days ago and I :shushing_face: shhed her saying you don’t need to know all that… focus on knowing thyself! Which is the greatest of mysteries but I found a movie which puts it all together and it’s the……
(Drumroll………
….
….
)
The Adam Project!

One amazing line from this movie was, “it’s easier to be angry than being sad….”
Lets me Know if you watched it and what do you feel….

5 Likes

@venu Ji
I have seen this movie for my interest in alien life and sci fiction. I really enjoyed watching this movie and particularly the part where the younger version seem to be wise one. Thank you for reminding me to watch it again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahah…No worries sir, The best part is that you never let me go empty handed. Even in that mail I was enlightened by your teachings…I just watched the movie and must say that it is definitely a stunning movie. I definitely got some ideas but I still need to explore more to understand the depth of the Parallel Universe. The common and the best thing I was able to figure out was ’ The Time Traveling’ and ‘LOVE’, The song lyrics really took my heart away ‘Let My Love Open the Door’.

This line is very important. In trauma - informed therapy, we acknowledge that anger is often frozen grief. :pray:

1 Like