Part 2 - After 12 years they are pregnant

Part 2 of M K and S

MK husband of S
Married 12 years no babies.
Described himself as stubborn, not mingling with others, find of darkness, to become father I want to for my wife’s sake…Deep inside No.
Very technical kind of person…
Doesn’t give much importance to feelings.
Wife may be feeling very bad…But I don’t have any problems in my body…
I may not be able to understand her feelings sometimes.
I am a good husband…I am ready to spend any amount of money. Yes I want to help her to get baby. ( The words were as if it was his duty and so.)
He came across as a hard worker but felt all good things should happen by themselves…
( Thought I had a tough nut to crack here:) )

Had discussed all hypnosis is self hypnosis…That I am a facilitator…
HR: 3y/7n
VAK/ABC: 4/12/8
Eye roll 2
Pain 10

Deep relaxation technique…Using IMR…

Happy event
Getting job order…

Going to grandmother’s house…
Night…
Grandmom welcoming…I can see friends…Rice sambhar…Sweet Chiroti…I am not fond of it…I love grandmother… dasara time festive mood…Village… Elephant…

Temple close by…chamundeshwari…

5 to 1…Below age 5…

Nothing…

10 to 1…To womb…

I have not reached the womb…
I don’t feel anything…
(What are you becoming aware of)
Nothing
(Allow your subconscious mind to remember, you are beyond the normal limits of time and space and you can remember everything that is of relevance to your healing.
We have lived many lifetimes…We remember things…)
This is this lifetime…
(Strongly holding back feeling, experiencing, this was my understanding from the conversation earlier also…That he doesn’t want to feel anything…Pleasure or pain…)

(It’s okay if you are thinking you are not supposed to go there…)

(Let’s wait… jussst allow the memories to unfold…
Any feeling, any sensation…)

(Can be v v subtle…A scratch here, a tingling…
What are you becoming aware of…)

Nothing…

(There’s no rightness or wrongness)
( Without judging any of your thoughts)

I have not gone to deep unconsciousness level…

( You will not go into unconscious level at all dear…Just deeply relaxing, allowing yourself to be carried inwards…So that you just relax…
Today we will just do relaxation, that’s all.)
(He was going between alpha and deeper levels)

(Any feeling or any subtle sensation in the body?)
No feelings
(As I count the numbers can you be kind to yourself and start feeling whaaaatever that you are feeling…)

I can make out that I am not allowing experiencing of any feelings…
(You are becoming more n more aware, that’s wonderful…
Just examine your body from the top of head to toes…Which part of your body is coming to awareness…

Head
(What is coming to your awareness… about your head?)

Tightness

Unwilling to go into the feeling.
(Let’s go to the root of this tightness…
Just deep breathing…Taking in as much air …abdominal breathing…It doesn’t have to be a certain way …Your way of breathing is good enough…You are doing great…
Root of tightness…5 to 1to the root of the discomfort…)

No feeling no thought no sensation…
(Breathing…
Steps…
Entering a beautiful library…
Opening the door of the library…Lots of books…
A particular book literally pops up…Cozy corner…Front cover…)

Nothing…
Blank
It is just a book…

Book is there…
(I am going to ask you to open a random page…)

Hill station
(Pic comes to life)
Yes.
(Look at yourself …Feet upwards…what age… clothes…No need to analyse…)
14, 15…
(You are doing wonderful…)

I am exploring…
There are people…
Relatives…
India…
Mullayangiri
I can see my aunty…

Pooja is going on…Lots of people there…
People taking bath…Pouring water with a pot…
Relatives pouting water…

Joyful feeling

My parents are there…They are also happy…
Finished pooja…
But I don’t pray…
(Why?)
I don’t ask for anything…

( It’s okay…What’s your feeling in front of deity…)

Nothing…
(Which deity)
Mallikarjuna
(What’s coming to your awareness as you stand in front of Lord Mallikarjuna?)
Bhakti
( That’s beautiful…)

I didn’t pray…
Usually I don’t ask …Why to ask… God should give us…We don’t have to ask…If he’s God he gives…

Silence…

(Something significant is coming to your awareness…what is that?)

Prasada…Sweet payasa…Rice…
Hiking…Relatives…Going up to mullayyangiri after the temple…
Coming back… Again darshana…Afternoon…feeling great…
I don’t ask.
If he’s God he should give…
If I ask it is swaartha …
Came back home…

(Lets go back to that feeling of swaartha…When you think of that feeling what is it you remember…Something of absolute relevance to your healing current life issues…Where in your body are you feeling it…just allow…you are doing wonderfully well…Breathing…
…54321…)

Temple
Kalleshwara
In my village
Doing pooja myself
(What age)
10 or 12
Regular pooja is daily activity
Me n my younger brother.do the pooja.
Our great grandfather started this temple…pooja…

Silence…

(What has the memory of that temple, pooja and swaartha connection to your current life?)

Initially I was asking for favours, then left…
(Did your requests get granted…)
No…
Then I started thinking… I shouldn’t.

(What made you take that decision )
Self decision…It is swaartha to ask for anything from anyone, from God never…He should know what I want…But that I want itself is selfishness.

(Tell me more about this decision)

Breathing…

(Why is it wrong to ask from God…
Why is it selfish to ask…

What is this decision based on?
Why was that self decision made to stop asking
What is the complete meaning of swaartha for you…)

Means For me…

(Why is it wrong for you to be receiving anything for self…He went back to Kalleshwara temple)

Kalleshwara temple …We only do pooja…
( Describe the temple)
Old temple mud and stone built by my great grandfather…
(Can you tell me more?)
Surrounded by trees…

Pooja was given to father…Then to us…
(Did you stop?)
After I left village… …On work… somebody else was doing

I think I should have continued

Whenever I go village I visit but
I don’t do pooja
Brother likes to do.

…Silence…
(Looked like he was processing something…).
(Are you understanding something?)

(Would you want to let go of the feeling that swaartha is bad ? That it is okay to be blessed by life’s blessings?)

No feeling…
Feeling a good feeling is swaartha
Feeling joyful is selfish…
That’s why I don’t want to feel anything…

(It is alright that you were so far afraid of feeling any deep feeling but you deserve to feel well, feel good, feel great in fact)

Probably I am not in subconscious…

(I was aware that he was consciously analysing)

(We had talked about perspectives before we started the session…)…Silence…

(Laughing…Could you be less technical now…and just allow…At this level you can allow your awareness to give you all the wise advice from your own inner teacher…From your own higher self…Taking the highest perspective that serves you now…Rather than the older perspective which doesn’t serve you any more…)
( What are the messages from your higher self to you now…For your current life issues?)
He wanted to come out…

As integration…

He said he wanted to feel deeper feelings…He wanted to understand that it is okay to ask and receive…

I left him with some homework to connect to his ancestors in gratitude for the blessing of this body … for his whole bloodline having blessed him with the essence of love for generations…
And also give gratitude to his family deity and receive from this moment …
When asked he said I want to receive prasada of a baby…

Somewhere he was afraid he would open up a bag of worms so he was resisting, analysing he said…

Pain 3

He was supposed come another day for the second day…

In between showed interest to learn Reiki and both attended the first level.

** February was their 6th IVF…And now for the first time in all these years they are pregnant! **

Amazing are the learnings of our soul…The humility to ask God and receive, to be grateful to life, to be grateful to the blessings his ancestors were waiting to give…have healed him…Together his wife’s forgiving her father had done wonders…
I am forever in wonderment how we choose perfect partners in our soul journey, and what resilient beings we are until we learn our lessons!!

12 Likes

Amazing Dr.Vandana, bless the couple and the little one on the way , bless you too😊. True , we all are resilient beings and the more we realise our learnings from different lifetimes the more the purpose of the present lifetime gets clearer…

2 Likes

Thanks so much Brinda, your words are so valuable.

1 Like

Such a sincere and immaculate reporting Dear Vandu.

Kindly help me understand
HR: 3y/7n
VAK/ABC: 4/12/8

Some people are very technical, giving so much importance to process from the conscious mind even when we know that it hasn’t been instrumental in giving us joy, it can keep the body safe but that is where its duties end.

All innovations came from the altered state and people still discount these altered states :blush: No wonder why depression is reaching an all-time high since the existence of human beings…

I feel that his partner didn’t find an understanding shoulder (May be transference of father’s image) while he was stuck in his own cage feeling hopeless that none of his prayers would be answered…

Maybe it was your apt pacing that since his ancestors were potent of begetting (progeny) that the block was removed!

The ways of the Unconscious are phenomenal and we could continue to ponder but extremely delighted to know that they are going to have a baby after more than a decade. :clap:
Very well done Vandu, thanks a million for taking the time out to share it with us.

Thanks a million dear Venu, for going through it and giving me such a
wonderful feedback…
Your blessings are truly precious.

HR= hypnosis responsiveness
3 yes/7no (some of them leave some points, so specified ‘no’ s also)

VAK=Visual/Auditory/Kinaesthetic
A/B/C=numbers(I wrote that specifically since A stands for Auditory, B for
visual and C for kinaesthetic…Could have as well numbered them as BAC!! Or
as VAK 4/12/8!!
Sorry for the confusion.
Love
Vandana

1 Like

Thank you so much for the clarification Vandu,
Very well thought out actually I am also going to follow this format from now :slight_smile:
Thank you once again for sharing this splendid session with us.
Love you so much,
Venu

Love and joy to you too Venu

1 Like

What a beautiful lesson to understand and learn. Helping a client with in their zone of comfort in terms of level of conscious control over thought process and expression is immensely dexterous. Congratulations to yourself and your client. You were the first ray of blessings they received.

1 Like

Wow… I felt it was a tough case to crack, after going through this post of yours, Dr. Vandana. And you did it so gracefully and smoothly.

Kudos, since the problem has been resolved, the purpose and intent the session is achieved. However, one query for my understanding and application at my end of client, is it ok to lead the client during the stuck situation based on the history taken and in line with inputs as gathered during session. If yes, how could it be done effectively, may please explain with some citing.