Past life regression on self

(sakshi) #1

Hi, I have been asked this a lot of times and I have heard a lot of therapist practice PLR on themselves but I have never tried. Has anyone in the forum attempted self hypnosis? I’d appreciate if you can share your experience regarding the same.

(Venu Murthy) #2

Thank you for bringing up such a beautiful topic for discussion Dear Sakshi!
Whether PLRT or hypnosis or reiki, for that matter any genuine alternative therapeutic modality is only employing the inner doctor—the Unconscious.

Being a PLR therapist the greatest remuneration has been the ability to navigate to the myriad layers of consciousness—its fascinating and truly the most blissful experience. Reading the scriptures after going through these experiences is only a validation.

One of the most astounding discovery of how to relish ASC (Altered States Of Consciousness) is found in the Upanishads and in Buddhist methods of meditation.

My PLR practice is an extension of my meditation and I want everyone to know the bliss that is within. This meditation is nothing but self hypnosis as it is systematic in a path that actually is pathless. To cut short the discussion yes I’ve tried and it works :blush:

:rocket:Sent on the move. :flying_saucer:
:man_juggling:Please excuse brevity & typos if any. :pray:

(Muralidhar G Adamane) #3

To add to what Venu has said, while it is possible to practise PLR on oneself, it is very important to have the ability to deal with and address the feelings and emotions that emerge from the recalled memories. Unless that ability is there, in my opinion, practising PLR on oneself may turn out to be more disturbing than healing.

(sakshi) #4

Thank you Murli …that is a valid point, I resonate with this.

(sakshi) #5

Thank you for your response Venu.

(RAMACHANDRAN M) #6

I agree with Murali… it is very important to have the ability to deal with and address the feelings and emotions that emerge from the recalled memories. Unless that ability is there, in my opinion, practising PLR on oneself may turn out to be more disturbing than healing.

(Vidya Pai) #7

Hi Sakshi,
I have done PLR on myself and it has helped me vastly. Although I do re-iterate Murali’s point that one needs to know how to manage what happens in the session as at that time, you are the client and you are the therapist. As long as you are able to manage that, doing PLR on self is easy. I would highly recommend it.

(sakshi) #8

Thank you Ram … I agree with you

(sakshi) #9

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Vidya. Much appreciate it

(indu) #10

Hi All

I also agree with you.

Indu Agarwal

(RAMACHANDRAN M) #11

If there is experience regarding physical suffering, it may be relieved somewhat… But one should be properly guided to handle emotional blockages and heaviness through an expertised integration.

Kindly send your suggestions my colleagues…