Past life regression on self

Hi Muralidhar, firstly I love your name.
Meditation is a very personal, unique experience. We would love to hear from you about your experiences with meditation.

2 Likes

I agree with Dev :slight_smile:
Please spare us some time to share your experience with all of us.

Warm regards,
Venu

http://www.amarantos.org/
Join us to keep in touch on:
https://www.facebook.com/amarantos.org
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amarantos/
https://www.youtube.com/amarantospastliferegressiontherapy

**“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual
beings having a human experience…” **
– Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

3 Likes

Muralidhar sir, it would be helpful if you shared the techniques that
helped you experience the state similar to what occurs during a PLR session
with a therapist. I too am looking for such meditation techniques.
Thanks
Anand Shrinivas Raman

1 Like

Hello everyone. Nice to know that people have been also trying to heal themselves because we tend to ignore ourselves when helping others.

So I have been doing the Isha Kriya from sadhguru for 2 months regularly. I believe this will happen if you do any kind of breathwork regularly. I follow it up with meditation and Reiki with no time limit.

Last month, I had this urgent need to sleep after I finished it. When I laid down, I was aware that I was drifting more into a deep trance state rather than sleep. Suddenly, I found myself in the body of a tall young man with his friend standing almost in his face and I got really startled…I woke up. But I was able to go back in again immediately with a set of questions.
I did this “waking up and going back in with questions” several times, as if a therapist was guiding me. Each time I was able to get my answers.

I will write about this experience in detail in an original post.

6 Likes

Here are some of the recollections from the meditation sessions … this post is in continuation of “next post…A bit out of sequence

1. Could see a group walking away in snow clad mountains while I was hanging on to the edge of a cliff (about to fall to certain death) … came out of the meditation perspiring and fully shaken up. Understood that people may walk away from me not necessarily because they do not love me or care for me but, because they have to get on with their work … that I should also learn to walk away from people and situations not because I do not love them or do not care for them but to accomplish goals in the larger interests of people and myself. Also, learnt that I have to accept situations; do whatever I have to do; and let go placing my trust and faith in the Almighty and surrender completely.

2. Images of a dying soldier with battle attire fallen on the ground; lying beside him was his dying horse …

3. Images of a young boy (felt like my current life son, Anish) gazing out to the horizon thinking (couldn’t make out what were the thoughts); I wasn’t too surprised by this image since I had recalled my current life wife Gayathri and son Anish as my wife and son in a past life as a soldier (in my second day’s session with Venu back in 2015)

4. Images of a Buddhist / Tibetan monk chastising his students harshly for not understanding (don’t know what). Could make out that the students in that life time for three specific people in this life time that I had (still have) difficulties getting along with. Offered my gratitude when in meditation to these three people for being a part of my life in this life time and helping me learn my life lessons. Also recalled an incident from primary school in this life time where I had chastised classmates for not understanding the story-line and acting accordingly during practice sessions. Learnt that it is very important to be compassionate and empathetic when explaining concepts and principles to people that are having difficulties with understanding them.

5. Recalled memories of paternal and maternal grandparents homes; recalled memories of great-grandfather’s bungalow … walked through all the three homes … remembered a destitute Grandma that was staying in great-grandfather’s bungalow - her unconditional and innocent love for people was palpably felt … also, became aware of the fear energies I had picked up at all these three homes although everyone was loving, caring and, I had nothing to fear!!! Let go of all the fear energies.

6. Recalled two instances of same lifetime …
    6a) Man (felt like myself) in a battle attire in the midst of battle outside a fort … running alongside the outside of a wall towards inner areas of the fort … fear/concern for safety of people and self was palpable …
    6b) Escaping somehow from enemy soldiers … rushing out of a tunnel … was same battle as in (6a) … could see enemy soldiers dragging another soldier (felt like my son, Anish, in this lifetime) inside … felt relieved to have survived and, felt sad and helpless for not being able to help the soldier being dragged inside to certain death …

7. Recalled several moments at primary school where I had felt fear and/or shame … let go of all the dis-empowering energies associated with those moments … offered my gratitude to teachers and classmates for having been a part of my life and contributing to my life …

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for your patience. I got busy with office work over the last couple of weeks and, few other personal training and development programs.

I use elements learnt from several masters when meditating - Theta Healing, Aura Cleansing and Balancing, several meditations such as “Insight Timer meditations”, Cosmic Tree / Maypole / Forgiveness meditations, Twin Heart Pranic Healing meditation, etc. Have integrated these after practicing guidelines of each and every master separately … understanding them … clarifying questions … and making sure there are no conflicts in my mind about the interoperability of the various methods (making the best use of the logical mind / engineer in me :sweat_smile: ). At all times, the goal was to get a deeper understanding of the situations I was dealing with; the intention was never set to recalling past lives. Getting past life recollections happened to be a by-product of meditation. Also, it was many days/weeks later when I realized that I was actually following the basic elements and steps of 15 step process when meditating in the manner described below.

1. Start with a prayer - “I invoke the light of God within me; I am a clear and perfect channel; I am guided by light of God” (Repeat three times)

2. Create a safe bubble around me by praying to my family deity Goddess Durga Parameshwari - “Durga Parameshwari ahead of me; Durga Parameshwari behind me; Durga Parameshwari to my left; Durga Parameshwari to my right; Durga Parameshwari above me; Durga Parameshwari below me; Durga Parameshwari all around me everywhere I go; I am in her love and divine protection all the time (Repeat three times); So be it … so be it … so be it”

3. Connect with the Creator and offer a prayer (issue a command) to all Gods, Goddesses, Spiritual Teachers, Angels, Archangels, Spirit Guides, Sages, Saints, Ascended Masters, Ancestors to provide the needed and required guidance to Murali in the highest and best way

4. State the question, issue / describe the situation mentally

5. Continue to breathe deeply; observe the thoughts that pass by; become aware of visual, auditory, olfactory and tactile feedback and sensations; become aware of feelings and emotions associated with the thoughts and memories recalled …

6. Wherever sadness, fear, anger, shame and guilt are associated with the thoughts and memories recalled, discharge the energies associated with them. Essentially, for sadness, let go of the associated energies to Cosmic Mother Earth; for fear, raise awareness to both internal and external world; for anger, create and energize a protective shield around me such that no one can transgress on my private space; also, forgive myself for holding on to the memories for all this while and, forgive those that may have done whatever they did knowingly or unknowingly.

7. Offer gratitude to the Creator, Durga Parameshwari and all the beings I connected with (for guidance) at steps (2) and (3) and, disconnect.

8. Return all the energies that do not belong to me; reclaim all the energies that belong to me.

9. Rub my palms, apply the warmth to eyes and open eyes gently.

7 Likes

That was so inspiring and enriching. Thank you so much for sharing so much
of wisdom and beautiful experiences.

Regards
Ankit Sharma

2 Likes

Finally done, Venu @Venumurthy

2 Likes

Hi Devendra @devendradora I got busy at work, thank you for your patience … it is the week of annual shutdown now for X’Mas and New Year holidays … have shared my experiences in two posts in this discussion thread …

2 Likes

Thank you, Nisha Ma’am @NishaRani . I got busy at work, thank you for your patience … it is the week of annual shutdown now for X’Mas and New Year holidays … have shared my experiences in two posts in this discussion thread…

2 Likes

Hello Anand Sir @anand_raman … I got busy at work, thank you for your patience … it is the week of annual shutdown now for X’Mas and New Year holidays … have shared my experiences in two posts in this discussion thread…

1 Like

It is my pleasure to share, Ankit @Ankit_Sharma You will find tons of such sharing from fellow therapists in Forum _/_ Welcome aboard to Forum.

1 Like

Welcome Ankit…
This is the go to place…For learning and sharing…

1 Like

Such a comprehensive and detailed report…Thank you for sharing Murali.

1 Like

Immensely grateful for the guidance…Such a beautiful way to do it.

1 Like

Many thanks for sharing your experience. This is truly insightful🙏

1 Like