Soul Contract moving across Lifetimes

My understanding on Soul Contracts is that we choose lessons to be learned in our next earthly life and we make soul contracts with certain souls to help us in learning these lessons.
Can a PLR Therapist lead/ guide the client to understand/ work on a soul contract from another lifetime living itself out still in this lifetime which needs to be moved on from possibly because the lesson has already been learned in that lifetime and it is moving on lifetimes and causing the person his/her freedom or becoming stuck? Any experience/ insights on is appreciated and welcome. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hi Anu!

This is an interesting question to be pondered upon. However, my understanding & experience hold that a soul contract is chosen only when the choice of learning is made. Please recall the concept of “repeating cycles” - if the learning is not complete, the cycle will repeat across various souls. Therefore, my opinion is that if the soul contract exists, perhaps it has more lessons to offer / support further learning. Hence, in this case, the therapist could play a key role in bringing up a different perspective towards the soul contract/ tie & help the client understand or figure out the missing part.

2 Likes

can you face your question or give an example?

1 Like

I am sorry, I did not get your comment here? Can you please elaborate?

1 Like

can you rephrase your question or give some context along with your
question?

1 Like

Hi Bhavani,
Thank you for responding.
If I were to create a context, here it is…
So, from what I have been reading on soul contacts and soul ties, a promise has been made by two earthly beings in some lifetime. Let’s assume that one earthly being says: “I will protect you forever!”
It seems like a very simple statement but if one were to assume that every cell in the body believes in this statement, what happens when the two earthly beings reincarnate many times over and there comes a point when actually the soul contract has outlived its purpose. (this possibly may manifest as an abuse, where the one who has promised to protect due to the soul contract continues but wields power to do the same as the other being doesn’t need it anymore).
As a therapist, let’s further assume that he/she encounters this during a PLR session in the disidentification phase.
My question:

1. Has anyone in the beautiful Amarantos family had an experience with any client on this?
  2. Do we as a therapist just navigate so that their unconscious decide when and how and if that soul contract must be broken?
  3. What if the client knows that person in this lifetime and still chooses to keep the soul contract from a past lifetime alive?

I do have a gauging that the unconscious will always choose what is meant for the client…
But I have posed this question to hear more from each of you on Soul contracts.

Thank you and I hope the context seems clearer now. Looking forward to more insights on this…
Love and Light,
Anu

1 Like

Thank you for elaborating Dear Anu,
It’s a brilliant question and very well thought out and expressed. Let me pick a case that I’ve been blessed to have worked on. Issue is of a gorgeous client who had an abusive marriage (very dreadful). She was raped by her husband almost everyday and her son from that marriage was growing up with her parents who had made him believe that she was her elder sister and they were her parents.

She was rescued by a colleague who married her and took very good care of her. But they were struggling with their marital life. It was strained due to the inhibitions she suffered during intercourse with him. She wanted to give herself fully to him but just couldn’t as she felt maternal (motherly) love and not the romantic love he was expecting.

At the end of our sessions she went into a lifetime where her current husband was her son and she was a doting mother. She promised (tacit) to take care of him and protect him which she did and even after death in that lifetime she was happy to be with him in a subtle body until he was well settled. Knowing this set the stage for resolving the past impression, or contract, if you will and she was now able to accept the new relationship and live up to it… I heard back from her several months later and she was very happy.

One of the ways for us to find out the soul contract could be in the LBL(life between lives) that we do where in we regress back to the pre-natal state, further back into the pre-utero state and explore the mission and purpose of current birth.
Hope this answers what you were looking for, else we can discuss it in our upcoming forum as well.

Having said that looking at the soul contract from the Vedantic level, I would say that we are all one and that oneness has contracted us to love. Every drop of ocean can do nothing else but loves the other one!

4 Likes

Dear Venu,

Thank you for your beautiful share. It does make sense to me as I understand the role of release of contracts in order to lead a fulfilling current life and how PLR can help do that. It’s amazing how repeat patterns can arise from soul contracts and why some of them need to be released.

And yes, it makes even more sense as we are bound in Love energy and by Love energy and how this creates that sacred bond between souls that must be experienced above all.

thank you so much Venu for your grace and love.

Love and Light,

Anu

1 Like