Takeways from Own Past Life Regression (Courage)

Dear Shruti,
What a beautiful experience and even more exhilarating write up. Wish you a
wonderful journey ahead.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and kudos to you for the courage you have
gathered.
All the best.
Love, Neeti.

3 Likes

Hello @Dr_Neeti_Ahuja

It took a while to really understand the reason behind those simple yet so powerful message.
It means a lot to be encouraged :slight_smile: Thank you so much :slight_smile: All the best to you as well

Love
Shruti

2 Likes

Hi @Sadi

I am so glad to hear from you. Big hugs girl. I am happy that you feel empowered with the truth. Do let me know how is it goes for you :slight_smile:

Love
Shruti

3 Likes

Hello @73Neetu

I believe miracles happen only when we believe in them :slight_smile: I knew I had to surrender to the Universe when the regression went in different direction.
There was a time when I used to feel really disappointed and hurt when psychics or tarot readers or even friends used to tell me to love myself first before asking for loving soulmate. Reading Brian Weiss books really helped me understand self love on deeper level :slight_smile:

I really appreciate your time reading this experience and sharing words of wisdom :slight_smile: Thank you

Love
Shruti

2 Likes

Hi @Atman

Dear Nanda

Thank you for kind words and encouragement. I will keep writing more time to time.

Love
Shruti

3 Likes

Oh, my… my… my… Shruti! Every word is reverberating courage!
Like we had discussed, you are named aptly… and you have the power…
You have written so well, its a joy to read.

A million thanks for not only sharing your story but framing it so professionally. Am proud of you Shruti,

Some of the sentences I wish to highlight are

I became the hero of my own healing journey

This is the secret and for which we are given this opportunity (life) to embrace all challenges of life with a smile

I took the courage to leave the comfort zone of my home.

Perfect! You passed the test.

I had to let go of old friends and this allowed me to welcome prospective clients without even putting advertisement or business page. It’s like creating space for miracles to happen.

This universe is live, it’s a breathing force and adapts to us every moment… Chidakasha!

Hope the below 2 articles will help you on this journey of self mastery

And this one

Do keep us inspired with your erudite writing, I look forward to them as I look forward to Paul Brinton’s :slight_smile:

lion-g80f75c24f_640
PS: Woman is Shakti
Do mention your website link and phone number so that clients can contact you and book sessions. Thank you.

6 Likes

Shruti, this is beautiful and so profound! Kudos to you! As you know, I am so proud of you. Love always - Simran

1 Like

Dear @venu ji

I am really honored with your blessings and I would keep using this courage as my living force. I read the other two articles too. Thank you so much for inspiring through this journey. I shall be back with more learnings soon :slight_smile:

Regards
Shruti

1 Like

Thank you so much @Simran27 for appreciating :slight_smile: Love Always -Shruti

Oh my! Such deep learning from one regression! Imagine what you could do by meditating every single day! So many messages in this! I loved the story, it almost can be made into a movie. And of course, we can continue demanding the universe to show us what we want but what we get is what we actually need. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Update that no-one really asked for, but I am putting it here as this is one of the sacred and safe place gifted by @venu Ji.

One important lesson I understood after my sessions as client is that Healing is a journey and it is not a linear one. There would be days when old pain can trigger the trauma inside the body too.

• No Longer a People pleaser- I have been known as over giver of love and empathy. At times, people take undue advantage of that but my intuition guides me when to not give empathy and just walk away.

*No Longer scared of losing people- It doesn’t mean I am incapable of being loved or giving love. I am vulnerable and expressive when it comes to showering love. At the same time, I don’t feel the constant urge or fear of losing them.

• Fearless & Unapologetic-This courage really helped me voice myself without any fear. I don’t really have to worry about how the other person may feel about my feelings. Also I don’t have to suppress my thoughts and feelings which may eat me later until they don’t find a release.

*Love is beyond the romantic definition- I knew about it but never experienced it until I met two beautiful souls last year who gave me unconditional love. I did find love in ways I couldn’t imagine. I believe this accepting this love is only possible once I started loving myself.

*Transformation is ongoing process until it becomes second nature - The changes that I have seen within me were earlier conscious in nature. Now most of the things are on auto-pilot mode because I have been constantly raising my vibrations and accessing my inner courage.

Wishing the Amarantos family a very happy new year :grinning: Hope this gives you courage to do things that you have been afraid of.

Regards
Shruti
shruti.verma29@gmail.com

4 Likes

@Shruti_Verma this is so, so beautifully articulated :heart::heart: As I have been a witness to you journey this year, I want to tell how much I admire the pace, the conviction, the courage, the honestly and the awe-inspiring strength you have exhibited this year. It is no small feat! I am so very proud of you. The single - minded conviction with which you have summoned you inner strength and accessed your soul’s truth cannot be applauded enough. I am so immensely proud of you. Love to you always :heart: May the universe and the master bless you forever :cherry_blossom::pray:

2 Likes

Dear Shruti,
These words of yours are pure gold. My sincere compliments for the wonderful and apt choice of words that have resulted in an efficacious expression of your experience. It beholds tremendous learning value for all beings human.
Best wishes to you.
Regards
Monesh
(Omega Batch)

1 Like

Hello @Monesh.Bathre

I am truly grateful for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. Needless to say I am highly influenced by this PLR therapy and I surrender to the Universe to guide me the path with the lessons intact.

Welcome to the PLR family and I am hoping to read your personal experiences soon.

Warm Regards
Shruti
Shruti.verma29@gmail.com

1 Like

Dear Shruti ,

Thank you for sharing your amazing insights post session. yes indeed though we have a theme earmarked before the session if we surrender completely to the Masters and the Almighty we will never come back empty handed from a session.

Wish you the best for all future endeavors . It has been a pleasure interacting with you on the phone.
Lots of Love

Shweta

1 Like

Dear Shruti
How beautifully you have described your story!
I must congratulate you for receiving some brilliant takeaways from through the processYou were designing a different theme and you landed up being guided correctly by the universe for the right type of learning and wisdom which was actually needed at the core for the real healing.
M so glad that you shared this with us
Thank u!

1 Like

Dear @indu_Joshi

That’s really kind of you to appreciate this write up. The Masters have different ways of explaining some questions I must say. Surrendering to Them really helped me reveal and peel those layers to the question I asked.
Stay Blessed.

Shruti
shruti.verma29@gmail.com

Dear @1511shweta

Thank you for sharing your feedback with me. I believe we meet people for reason and I am sure the Masters brought us for something :slight_smile: Hope to see you in person someday :slight_smile:
Take Care
Shruti
shruti.verma29@gmail.com

These are some beautiful messages. The word “courage” is being revolving around me since last few days, I guess this is a message for me too and I think I’m gonna visit this post often whenever I need, you have put it up so beautifully. Thank you for sharing :smiling_face::sparkles:

1 Like

@Siddhi

I am so glad I could help you. Thank you for the kindness. Hope you find the courage you need.

Love
Shruti
Shruti.verma29@gmail.com

2 Likes