The Past Lives in You

Hello Amarantos Family,

A very Happy New Year to You!

My name is Roopa, and I am from the Omega batch.

My journey into the world of PLR was unprecedented. But, as the saying goes, “We are all here for a special reason.” To resolve a certain prevailing problem in my life, I turned to a self help book - ‘The Road Less Travelled’ by Scott Peck, that mentioned ‘Past Life Regression Therapy’. This sparked in me a curiosity to understand PLR.

I am certain that the skills acquired under the tutelage of Dr Venu will aid me in becoming proficient in PLR and helping as many people as I can.

Being a part of the Omega batch has taught me that the incredible people at Amarantos are all willing to support each other in this endeavor.

In the same light, I too request from you all continued support for my work.

Thank You!

4 Likes

Welcome @Roopa_Sanjeevi.

2 Likes

A very warm welcome into the Amarantos family @Roopa_Sanjeevi! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Welcome to the Family @Roopa_Sanjeevi. :blush:

1 Like

Hi Roopa
You are one of the most beautiful soul
In our batch of Omega
I am sure you will be a great plr Therapist
Wishing you all the best
Lots of love and success to you
Mandeep

1 Like

Welcome to the PLR family @Roopa_Sanjeevi. Happy New year to you and your loved ones :hugs:

Which city are you from? Hope to hear your experiences with PLR soon :hugs:

Thanks Naveen :blush:

Thank You Sandhya :blush:

Thank you Simran :blush:

Thanks Mandeep for the belief you have in me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you the best on this exciting journey as a PLR therapist.

Many blessings to you!

1 Like

Thank You Shruti. :blush:

I am from Bangalore and I will be posting my experiences as a PLR therapist soon.

Cheers!

2 Likes

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.