The soul is never born it never dies

With the pandemic on the air, the PLR sessions almost stopped, I had many clients who were requesting sessions but since outsiders were not allowed inside our apartment so I could not confirm and kept postponing the sessions. One such client had fixed session in the month of May and booked tickets but due to some unforeseen problem she couldn’t come. She called me one day informing that she had lost her mother and the palpitation inside her had increased to a great extent that she is unable to handle. She told me that I understand that life is uncertain and accept that my mom has left for good but the moment I think of her I get butterflies in my stomach……the feeling of emptiness is troubling me and am unable to handle….I had a unique bond with her, not the one where I used to talk to her everyday but yes words weren’t important, the feeling that she is there was enough. I want to know more about this bond and feeling. Both of us spoke for some time on a video call and since the net connection was very much clear it appeared that she was sitting right in front of me and both of us had removed the obstacle of distance which the pandemic had created. As such we started the session and my client whose pain was intense easily went into deep trance

Me : What comes to your awareness?

Cl : Looks like evening……I’m moving……it’s a plain land……there are plants….greenery….is there…

Me : Look at your legs what are you wearing?

Cl : I am moving….greenery everywhere…looks like I am flying low over the grasses….I am not walking….I am not even touching the grass……above the grass…not very near…not far….looks like I am a beam of light which is just moving……I feel peaceful…not sad not happy……it became dark……

I am still moving in the dark…its night…only I am the one with beam of light….wherever I am moving light flashes but if I turn around there is darkness….I stopped somewhere…pin drop silence there….one place and I am waiting….looks like…forest with trees…no animals….I think I am a sparrow….I am sitting on a tree……i have a nest there….I am building my nest….I am a small bird….I can fly…looks like brown…in color….very tiny bird….there is a nest…I have made out of twigs….on the branch of the tree…there are other nests too…top of my branch….I am sitting inside the nest……doing nothing…

I laid two eggs….tiny small eggs….waiting for my eggs to hatch….its early morning….I want to fly to get food but I am scared to leave my eggs and go….I am flying above a field am trying to take a grain out of the plant…I eat some and take some to my nest and fly back….I have reached my nest….eggs have hatched and I see small chick….one more sparrow has come….he is little bigger….I think he is my mate….he is also going and getting food for us….I am scared to leave my chicks and go…am scared snake may eat it….snake has eaten all the chicks in other nest….other birds say we have to find food and so u have to leave the chicks……but I don’t want to leave….I go….forcefully….go….when I come back my nest is empty…I don’t know….I am blaming the other birds……the other birds saying its part of life….my mate says we will build somewhere else the next time….

We are building nest somewhere else….it’s in someone’s house…a lady is there….she is around 30-35…she is my mom. One she lives….she is wearing saree……some type of store room is there…lot of things lying there….I laid one egg……there and it hatched….

The lady comes inside the store room to take something….she is searching something and climbing everywhere……I am seeing this from the window….of the room….I am sitting there….I am scared the lady may see the nest and throw it out…she climbs there also….she sees the nest…but she pushes the nest little behind and goes….I was happy that she didn’t destroy….

Next day morning the lady comes inside the room again….and she keeps some grains for me to eat and some water….I am teaching my chick to fly……the chick flies off…the lady keeps food and water for me…I come every day see her and fly back….the lady is alone in that house….

She cuddles me……she’s is taking care of me and I stay there with her……

Am very happy with her……

The lady falls sick……the lady dies and with her I also die….both are lying down…and there are people around….saying that we had a very good bond….I am buried. We are seeing from above…we are just spot of light….we go somewhere……I don’t see me anywhere……a flash of light……

I can see my mom she is cuddling me (cries and cries a lot)……she is saying I told u not to cry why are u crying….she said she is in a very good and happy place….

She’s going she is saying she will be back….she’s is going …towards the light….I am waiting here…

The client was brought back….she was satisfied she had seen her mother and felt that though she cannot see her physical form yet she knew she is there somewhere safe and happy, with this thought we ended the session……

जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा भूयः। अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे

The soul is never born, it never dies having come into being once, it never ceases to be. Unborn, eternal, abiding and primeval, it is not slain when the body is slain.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for having conducted this session and also taking the
time to share it with us.

, जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे

Immortality is the healer for this “worldly” disease :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear. Nisha Ji ,
Thanks for sharing
Indebted once again !
Can you please confirm , was the session don on video call ?
Love and light
Ram

2 Likes

thanks Venu for the encouragement.

Geetha

1 Like

Hi Ram
Yes it was done on Google Meet…have started my PLR through Google Meet it works really well…all my pending outstation sessions are easily being done after this one…the network should be really good and inform the client to take the call either from tab or laptop not using mobile.
Thanks
Geetha

1 Like

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing Geetaji

1 Like

Thank you so much Nishaji