Therapy for my eyes - macular degeneration

With the kind suggestion and guidance of our beloved Venuji, i am writing this, particularly to Geetaji and Harishji, whose regression work I hold in high esteem, to try and find a cure for my eyes afflicted with macular degeneration.

This is a degenerative disease for which there seems to be no cure in English medicine, but am very hopeful for a solution through PLRT. Therefore, I appeal to Geetaji and Harishji to do something for this and guide me.

I am waiting eagerly to hear on this.

Warm regards,

Haresh
GS Batch

1 Like

Yes sure harish… you will surely get a answer by getting 100% cured by the support of our PLRT…
Or even try a personal session with our beloved venu. Were no question is being unanswered in his blessed sessions :100: :palms_up_together:…spread your hands to receive the blessing of PLRT :innocent:

Thank you so much Haresh for having confidence in me. You may kindly come over for a session thats the only solution I understand can cure you/get you relief. anyway will get back after doing little homework on what this macular degeneration is. Regds take care.

2 Likes

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.