What is life and meaning of colors of life

“I want to know what is life and whether I have lived such a life before”, I was stunned to hear this from a 15 year old beautiful eyed girl, with a little tanned skin tone, lustrous and thick long hair. Overall her personality was such that would make any other child of her age envious, coz this girl was extremely talented. Not only did she excel in studies she was an excellent dancer and excellent singer. The family is known to me and I knew that exactly 10 months ago she had lost her dad suddenly. Her dad a thin young hyper active man of 45 years was more than fit all his life, he used to follow all health related activities like walking, oil pulling, massage for blood circulation apart from regular check ups. He worked for a hospital administration as such knew the medicines instinctively and used to help people by giving them advises and medicines whenever required. He suddenly had severe head ache one day and suffered for 3-4 days wherein there were ups and downs in his health but it would lead to death nobody could even imagine.
More than the pain due to the sudden illness of the most lovable and affectionate person of her life she suffered the wrath of her relatives who were telling her to follow old superstitious traditions which had no meaning. For her dad, she simply followed everything from chanting different mantras and shlokas to fasting for deities but as fate would have it he chose to go. She still remembers the Black day when she was standing as a pillar staring at her dad’s lifeless body. Relatives were crying banging their heads but here she was standing still without emotions.
Taking birth in a Hindu family can sometimes be very painful when you have to follow the so called traditions, yet she was patiently doing for her dad whom she adored, her patience and silence was completely shattered when they cut a hen as a part of ritual. She blasted the pundits and relations who wanted to perform this procedure as a part of tradition. The whole family was shocked as they had never seen her behave in such harsh manner. She boldly made it clear that she is not going to follow rituals in a blindfolded manner and her only ambition is to keep her mom happy and she would make sure that she will not let these rituals affect her mom. The most painful days also passed by and both the ladies were somehow settling and coming back to normal.
It is rightly said that the people that are there with you on your darkest nights are the ones worth spending your brightest days. They also learnt their lessons during those days, even though my client who is very young but during those days she learnt to distinguish between the true friends and fake people in her life, she also wanted to know whether she was with her dad in any other lifetime. So saying we started the session.
Th : What comes to your awareness
Cl : There is a plain ground…… a plain land……brown soil……i can see a waterfall……very huge water fall intensity of the water falling is very high…….saw stones near waterfall…now there is greenery near the water fall……I am a young girl of 8 years my name is Anny am playing with my brothers George and Tom…
Th : Who else is there. Keep sharing.
Cl :Our dad is coming to call us…Oh Its my appa…he is tall…he is wearing shorts……he has the same eyes….his appearance is same….his hands are same……he is coming and calling us……3 of us go inside…… We are wiping ourselves since we are wet……we are eating sandwiches….we sit next to each other……my dad is taking a picture…
Th :Hmm keep sharing.
Cl : One of my brothers’ has playfully put sauce to my face……Oh……no ….the picture has sauce on my face I feel angry…the pic was spoiled….dad tries to take another pic to console me but he is unable to…he says the roll has completed so we cant click pic again……
(Ops!! my client is a modern child and present kids don’t know that those days the roll used to get over.) This clearly shows that PLR brings out things from your sub conscious mind which you have actually experienced and it is definitely not imagination.
My dad says we have to leave….we run to my dad and mom……there is grass in the jungle we keep walking……there is a train waiting for all of us……looks like very old…train….compartments are brown in colour…seats are made of wood….we entered into a boggiee….whole compartment is for us….we stay inside……three of us are fighting for window seat……finally I get to sit in one.and those two fight and sit in the another one….i guess it’s a long journey I fell asleep….my mom put me down from the window side……I can hear the engine roaring …smoke coming from its chimney…its too loud……its very loud……
Again shows how authentic and real PLR is, the seats of the train are all wooden…the engine is roaring……smoke coming from chimney.
The client felt stuck in this scene for sometime. I had to take her to the moment when she left her body coz this is where we carry our hurt and pain. She easily drifted to that moment.
Th :What comes to your awareness.
Cl : I am 18 I have tall blonde hair….long hair….i am wearing……a skirt and a blouse……my brothers are taller than me….my dad has white hair he is a doctor (in this life also he worked for hospital)…he is wearing a coat and going to the hospital…brothers are out….
am all alone at home, am writing something….there is fire place….i am sitting and reading literature……its very warm and nice……something is burning….i go closer….i slowly realize the fire from the fire place has spread….I am trying to put water from the sink……I slip, fall and the house has caught fire….I am not feeling pain….am not reacting….I am motionless……
People have come inside…the door was locked…my dad sees me….he wraps me with sack made of jute,…he is carrying me to the hospital….my mom and brothers don’t know anything….he took me to hospital….trying to see my burns….and I smile at him….am giving him a beautiful smile….he is trying to wake me up….trying to call my name……my blouse has burned….my legs have burned….i am alive…am still breathing….dad is treating me….and giving me medicine…in my eyes… in my forehead….he is holding my hands…its so warm nice to hold his hands….i open my eyes and smile…he is in complete terror he is panicking….he is tensed shocked….all the emotions on his face….I am dead……
I am coming out……I am light….light is smiling…. now my mom and brothers have come….I am seeing them and smiling….mom is hugging me and crying, she is holding my collar and trying to move me….light is just smiling….my dad is very guilty…he couldn’t save his daughter,….he is not speaking and he is still……he is not crying and completely standing like a pillar…
While discussing the session with her after trance she told me that her dad was standing exactly in the same manner as she was standing still in this life when she lost him…(What a coincidence!!)
.I travel up deep into the sky….its bright….very bright…going through the clouds….the light is going very fast……like bullet train….it goes to a place which has very bright light….
I see many bright lights……I am asking him why am I here….he says because you wanted…to….he asks me what I wanted I reply I don’t want my family to be crying….I smiled but I feel bad……
The place has become calm….there is no color….am not light and just….inside….even though its dark its so good….
Its like a plain paper but so peaceful……the garden….i see a light….which is under a tree….its very bright….the lesson I got was live your life……its only you….what you will do or what you have done…nothing matters….its only you……
its turned into a rainbow….its reflecting colours….with meanings……
yellow is warmth….red is danger, blue is peace, violet is disgust……green is nature .indigo….is reflecting the person inside you…orange is reality…its a part of life…they are the emotions/situations which you undergo on the journey of life which you chose yourself to live so live and go……dont react just live…It says to do what your heart says not to stop for anybody….it says don’t over-react….just be……there….face it and move on……because that’s what you chose……
When she came out of trance she told me ‘Aunty I always wanted to be tanned in that life and hence I chose my skin colour’. With these directions she was completely at peace and not only her face was glowing with divine love but I could feel vibrations of my studio rising tremendously high during the divine intervention which both of us witnessed. Take this opportunity to thank PLR and my beautiful little girl for making me an instrument in this Divine Play.

Image may contain: sky, ocean, outdoor and nature

6 Likes

So lovely! Bubbly and beautiful

1 Like

See… how PLRT shown us the real meaning of Rainbow :rainbow:… how great the creator is :pray:!

2 Likes

Absolutely Jyothi! the Creator :pray::pray: our Master

1 Like

This forum is giving me such wonderful lessons. Geeta, one more great session from you. I had somehow missed this earlier. The meaning of the colours is something I learnt here. There is also a pattern that is visible. She and her father are getting separated when she is in her teens.

2 Likes

True Harish she herself noticed and told me. She is a realized soul. Her father was just 45 years when suddenly he had a brain hemorrhage, I had been to the hospital to be with her and his chances were only 10%, he had drifted into coma. the others were still checking his horoscope and saying he will live for 85 years. She went and told him your body is very weak I will take care of Mom you can leave dad. Such a beautiful soul she is studying in 9th standard. Wants to learn PLR and do as profession. ::))

1 Like

I am sure he will be around to give her the strength. God bless the family. She is a brave girl.

1 Like

Thanks Harish means a lot

Dear Geetha ,
Can’t thank you enough for this brilliant work !
You are gifted and blessed …
Pray for us too …
God bless and lots of love
Ram

1 Like

Thank you Ram!! My prayers are always for our Amarantos family!! God bless all!!

Awesome…!!! PLR gives new perspectives to both client and the therapist.