When Jesus takes over its only peace

“I feel heaviness in my chest sometimes a hollow as if there is a vacuum in there.” this came from a young beautiful client who wanted a session since she felt she was slowly feeling depressed and lonely. We fixed for a date and the client reached on time for the session as scheduled. After the initial talks we started the session with the history taking and I realised that the client was going through a pattern of break ups on a regular basis and hence she felt there is something I need to correct inside. She seemed to be a strong confident girl who lived on her own in a huge city like Bangalore. The client easily went to a trance.
Th : What comes to your awareness where are you.
Cl : I can see trees…….looks like a jungle……things are moving very fast…looks like its early morning……something is just coming and going….cant figure out what it is……whether a tree or hole or a cave….empty space……i feel am in a vehicle or maybe running…….am entering a cave….now its dark…i feel I am trapped….i am all on my own….its dark……am I a bat?..…am not a human …feel as if i am some animal…
can see those trees……i can see blue sky….its pitch dark……silhouette of things…all I know that I have been roaming and tired….
(The client had to be relaxed further so that she feels comfortable and finds her answers)
Th : Whats coming to your awareness.
Cl : feels as if I am lying down and looking at a black hole that’s on top….am ….looks likeI am inside and people are looking at me……feels I have fallen inside and i feel tired……
i am walking on the rock…I have a tail……its a brown tail….i am sitting on a rock……
can see myself falling……on my back……i landed on my side….
Th : Take yourself to some happy time in that life.
Cl : Its now morning I am lying there am just resting breathing……stream is there….trees are there……there is some cave there…seems to be my house there and am happy there, am chilling enjoying the stream is there, am resting lazing around….am happy peaceful….looks like Amazon forest.
Th : Describe yourself.
Cl : .I can see myself completely now I am a beautiful Lion, not a Lioness am a majestic Lion. I look very confident and good…feel so powerful and happy…love this
Th : Go to the painful moment that you are carrying in this life.
Cl : Someone is trying to hurt me….i am running….there is a hunter……can see his hands and the gun….this is the scene which I saw in the beginning…everything moving very fast. I am running for my life…in between trees…am running really fast.
Th : Look into his eyes do you recognise him?
Cl : .looks like my ‘Ex’ …he is the same guy……he is wearing a black shirt pant and a cap……he confronted me……I feel extremely heavy in the chest….can see his face,
Th : Just relax…am there with you. See how you left your body.
Cl : am lying down and am in extreme pain……i feel like I was his target or something….he did what he wanted and left me……he had a plain black face….
The lesson is I was happy in my own thing and my space was invaded by him……This life also he did the same. I guess I have to let go.
I am floating……I guess my soul is floating….i am leaving everything down and going and am happy……can see Jesus he is welcoming me (cries)……i think I went to heaven……he is smiling and he is calling me……he is petting me……he is trying to tell me its all ok….i will be fine……I am just lying down in his lap….am very peaceful……he looks exactly the same as they show in pictures…….
He is telling everything will be ok……he is telling I don’t need anybody….he is telling I am strong……he is saying I can take care of myself and of any other worldly being……he looks very peaceful and calm….he looks very nice…he has nice brown hair……
She was brought back and the hollow and pain she was carrying since many lives has reduced considerably. She knows she needs to let go to remove it permanently and I am sure she will do it beautifully.

4 Likes

can see his hands and the gun….this is the scene which I saw in the beginning…

There’s the KMF!
Well done Geetha :bouquet: