WHY WRONG THOUGHTS COME (I ABUSE) WHEN I THINK OF GOD AND SPIRITUAL PERSONS.

NAMASTE DEAR AMARANTHIAN’S,

This is my Second case on this forum, following the 15-step process as taught by Dr. Venu. Thank You Dr. Venu and Neha, and all of you for your patience in reading the case and sharing your Feedbacks.

SESSION 01: (IN KANNADA)

12th February 2023 Duration 3hrs

Client’s Name: VV

Hypnotizable Score: 6/10

Dominant Sense: Visual

Secondary Dominant Sense: Kinesthetic

Eye Roll Test: 0

Pain Scale: 9/10

Theme: WHY WRONG THOUGHTS COME (I ABUSE) WHEN I THINK OF GOD AND SPIRITUAL PERSONS.

CLIENT HISTORY:

VV is presently a retired home maker, after being a successful business entrepreneur in her early life. She did not have a very strong education background due to the difficulties at home, but is an outgoing person involved in several social activities. She makes friends easily, and is passionate about fitness and food.

She is religious in nature and strongly bound by her customs and family traditions. She is a regular / daily visitor to various temples and part of their activities.

As a child growing among 2 brothers and 3 sisters, she was happy and content. Her family was religious in nature, and owned a business. Later in life after her father fell sick, and sisters were married she was forced to drop out from school and support her elder brother in business. In a short time, she picked up the nuances of the business, and controlled the same. Seeing this her brother moved out of the establishment, and she gained total control.

Having a well to do business in hand at a young age with good revenues, her passion for clothes and food grew. She would indulge herself in the same and also entertain her family member.

Post her marriage, she was forced to move out of this business and handover the same to her brother. At this point she became a home maker, which was not too satisfying for her. The man she was married to was a hassle-free person, foodie and extravagant, but when it comes to working / earning he never wanted to move himself.

This put the family in a very poor financial condition, also the business owned by her father-in-law had collapsed by then. Her relationship with her husband soured, and they lived a life just to continue the relationship, by now they were blessed with three kids.

Both of them lived in the same house, but a relationship didn’t exist, somehow, they managed to run the show.

At a point of time in life she realized that her husband was going around with her elder sister, and this got confirmed at various occasions and once specifically when her sister told her “IF YOUR SISTER WAS AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU, I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED WORKING AND EARNED MORE, I DIDN’T ENJOY HER”. This was the statement narrated by her husband to her sister in person.

VV didn’t object to this relationship, as her sister’s husband had left her by now and moved out, and she also wanted her husband and sister to be happy. Her husband in the disguise of work, wouldn’t turn up several nights, knowing the reason and place where he is she never made an issue of it. She focused on bringing up her children and pushing her life, and never narrating to her kids what was going on in her life. She would always express to her kids that their dad was out to work.

Her relationship with her Sister In laws during the course of time had deteriorated, they were the only people in whom she tried to find solace. But for no reason they stopped communicating with her.

She tried suicide several times, failed and dejected. Every person meeting her wanted to exploit her situation which made her life even difficult. She started to question God “ WHAT WRONG HAVE I DONE TO HAVE SUCH A LIFE ”.

Her only expectation from her life was that her kids will grow up and give her a better life. The life she dreamt of since childhood. She started having several health issues, but pushed herself with a dream of better future.

As her kids grew up, she stated putting on the burden of her expectation on them, which caused them to enter a state of stress and prolonged health issues prevailed in the family.

The Girls got married and finally her son well settled abroad got married. It was her dream that she should have a daughter in Law (DIL) from a rich family, which was met. She expected her daughter in Law to carry a lot of wealth and ease their life.

Opposed to her wish, the DIL had her own set of thought process, in a couple of days post marriage, The couple moved back to their work country, leaving the two old people back here as before – “ MY HUSBAND PLEADED TO THEM NOT TO LEAVE US AND GO, BUT THEY DIDN’T HEED ”. This caused VV a lot more depression as she found that her wish was in vain and life still a standstill. She developed a diverse attitude towards her DIL, and created an image of a traitor in her mind. Even now when her son is back and wants her to be with him, having tried much the emotions she had developed earlier reflect back on her face.

By now she had developed a new practice, wherein she goes to a temple or meet a religious person, the only thoughts that arise in her mind is abusive. She sees any person doing social service and wants to be part of the same, however in no time her mind would proliferate and start abusing. She sits for her daily chanting / rituals and immediately rather than the chanting / prayers abuses that she has never used start in her mind and occasionally in private she delivers the same.

At this age now, when she sees a happy family man, or listens to stories of men taking care of their family well, she wants that man to be in her life. She starts daydreaming with that man – “ I HAVE SPENT SEVERAL SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, JUST FOR THE WANT OF THOSE MEN ” to an extent when she sees an idol of the deity with the goddess, she wants to be next to the deity and move the goddess away.

At the end of the session the Theme identified was: WHY WRONG THOUGHTS COME (I ABUSE) WHEN I THINK OF GOD AND SPIRITUAL PERSONS.

SESSION 02: (IN KANNADA)

POST 2 WEEKS

28th February 2023 Duration 4hrs

Started the session by greeting the client and understanding how she felt in the last 2 weeks. She had a doubt that she will get her answers, however I reexplained the process and how she was in control. Her understanding PLRT means travelling back to the past lives, however we had a brief discussion that Past can mean anything that has occurred a second ago, and the memories / issues could be from the present life itself.

INVOCATION OF THE GURU AND SEEKING HELP.

BELL CHANTING – Video

Progressive Relaxation and Deeping using Dave Elman.

The relaxation process lasted for 1.0 hours, once all the factors were relaxed and the breath calmer, Visualization initiated.

Visualization: Garden, Tunnel of Light

T: Where are you?

VV: I dnt know, I dnt see anything.

T: What are your feeling here?

VV: I can see pink flowers, they are beautiful

T: Walk around the place you are in and tell me what’s happening?

VV: The whole place is turned dark, there is darkness everywhere. My fingers are heavy and stiff.

T: Continue walking in the place where you are.

VV: I see a dot of light.

T: Walk up to the light and feel it.

VV: (Heavy Breathing) something is breathing heavy, I can hear it, but cannot see or make out who it is.

T: Walk up to the light and embrace it.

VV: I am with the light; I am feeling very good. There is someone here, but I don’t know who it is. Can hear heavy breath of someone.

T: DAVE ELMAN INDUSED

VV: Too bright now, I am happy, I can hear a voice, some heavy breath.

T: Is the voice next to you.

VV: It’s too far, I cannot reach there.

VV: I have reached the voice. I have a catch in my Right Hand and Thigh. (Painful Cry)

VV: I can feel the presence of my GURU, my Hands are healing, my legs are healing. I want to be here……… I can feel the healing in my Shoulders, I am filled with light.

T: As you are with your GURU, would you like to ask him where the thoughts are coming from.

VV: Yes

VV: I am feeling Sad……………. (Silence)

VV: My husband did a mistake and asked me not to tell anyone. He stole money from my sister-in-law (A) house when her father-in-law died – 25000/-. He didn’t allow me to go there again next day, later when I met them, they treated me as a thief………………………(Silence)

T: DAVE ELMAN INDUSED – (Go deep into your heart and see what is causing you the discomfort)

VV: I am seeing God (in temples) and fearing, every time I see him, I am excited and want to be with him. My mind starts fantasying.

T: Intense shivering started

VV: I lose myself when I see his skin and appearance.

VV: when I see my Daughter I get fear, I get rashes on my body. I have illtreated her always, beaten her, scolded. Trying to relief myself by hurting her………(Silence)

T: In the presence of your GURU that you are feeling, you are only confessing and cleansing yourself. Would you like to go deeper and confess anything else.

VV: I am with my Brother-in-law (S A) – (T: Dry Lips)

I am thirsty, happy with him, we had sex, I enjoyed. My husband didn’t come to me, he knew that so he forced me, I also accepted.

I felt fear also, but happy. That’s why he came home often and gave me money also, we were together several times. This started after my son was born.

After sometime he stopped coming home, I didn’t ask him why. I think my sister had got to know. She saw him in my house when she visited as a surprise, he was binding my kids books.

I asked him several times – “ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MY SISTER, HE SAID YES, BUT HE SAW ME AND ALSO FELT HAPPY, HE WANTED TO BE WITH BOTH OF US AND KEEP US HAPPY”.

My sister stopped talking to me, later once he stopped coming home, we compromised……… (Paused)

T: Would you like to move forward………

VV: After few years, there was a Railway Superintendent near my house, his wife was my friend. He was building a new house, he called me to the see the same.

I reluctantly went there, as it was my friend’s house. He told me, I want you to do the Griha Pravesha and not my wife - as we were walking. He showed me the house and rapped me there. He told me that was necessary to finish the Griha Pravesha.

I went to the temple and cried at the Shiva’s feet.

After few days they left the area as he was transferred, the house was rented out.

VV: My husband started behaving differently, and could not understand this behavior. We were travelling to a temple with a friends family in a bus. My husband asked me to sit with his friend, I refused………………… he went on to sit with his friends wife, and both of them started to cuddle each other.

When I questioned him, he said I was selfish and cared only about myself. I didn’t care to give happiness to others. After the trip also their relationship continued. After a few years his friend died and their relationship intensified……… (Silence).

T: Would you like to move forward………

VV: We were newly married and in my in-law’s town. His cousins were also with us, one of whom was handicapped. She used to sleep in the same room as us. One night I saw my husband sleeping next to her, when I objected he abused me and said, “ is she not a female, does her body not have any requirements, I am only fulfilling that.”

Coming from a middle-class family and no parents, I didn’t want to be a burden to my brothers so I just ignored it and kept quiet. This started happening quite often, until we moved to Bangalore. I used to be next to them spending my night sleeplessly.

As we reached Bangalore, after sometime, our relatives from my In-laws town started to come home. The men from there were not good, they used to wake me up in the middle of the night and trouble me. I was shocked but decided to keep my courage and face them.

I informed my Sister-in-law what was happening and she said that was common, even if I complained to our house men it would be of no use. As it’s taken for granted that men from there come here to relax with us, and our men go their to do the same. I held my courage and survived there…… (Deep Breath)

T: Would you like to move forward……… and empty your heart out

VV: Yes, but I don’t feel anything……………

VV: I don’t like my son and Daughter-In-Law; she is very rude. On the wedding day in our home, she removed all the flowers and threw them on the floor. She is not good to us.

She complained to her parents about me, she doesn’t want me with them. She sees me and fears…………

T: Deep in your heart as you are narrating this do you notice anything.

VV: I am seeing my D-I-L she is sitting on the sofa, showing me her back. She doesn’t want to talk to me.

T: As you have your GURU with you, Go Infront of you DIL and look at her.

VV: Blank…………………

T: Are you in front of her?

T: What do you feel now?

VV: I love her a Lot (Smiling)

T: Do you feel anything else……

VV: She will take care of me well; I am feeling good about her. (Rapid Throat Movement)

VV: I bless my DIL (Smiling)

T: What do you feel their now?

VV: I am seeing my relatives; they all love me a lot

VV: I am feeling Good and light, I bless them all.

T: With all that you have realized and confessed to your GURU, how do you feel now.

VV: I am relived, and happy. Feeling light and good, I want to be here…………………

T: After a brief pause

T: Gently relaxing and bringing her awareness back.

INTEGRATION:

After the session VV was tired and surprised. She said “ THESE PARTS OF MY PAST I HAD ALL FORGOTTEN SUDDENLY WHERE DID THEY COME FROM; I AM SURPRISED. I HAVE NEVER TOLD ALL THIS TO ANYONE IN MY LIFE .”

May be because I felt my GURU presence, I confessed everything to him, I always wanted to ask him forgiveness, but was not able to do the same.

Now I know when I see the Deity why I abuse them, its coz of all this pain I have gone through. I always held them responsible, so subconsciously I was recollecting and abusing.

Today I am feeling relived and relaxed…………………smiling.

TAKEAWAY from the session: I cannot change my past, no point trying to find whom to blame, I will continue on the spiritual path and hope I will have a better tomorrow and a better next life.

NEXT DAY: she was in the morning Arthi enjoying the prayer, and continues her spiritual journey till date. PAIN LEVEL 1/10

After a few days she informed me – “ MY MIND TRIED TO INDULGE IN THE OLD HABITS, BUT I IGNORED ”.

2 Likes