You will never find the right person if you dont let go of the wrong one

“I do not feel the connect with my wife even after 15 years of marriage, need to find

reasons for such an attitude

This came from a proud father of 2 young energetic kids. During History taking I could clearly see that the only bond between them were the kids. He was so much in love with them especially the elder one that with tears in his eyes he said I feel like the monster whose life is in a parrot. The moment you squeeze its neck, the monster dies, the parrot is my elder son”.

He told that he had a crush on one school friend whom he never approached or even dated. She was just a crush whom he admired from far, but her marriage affected him so much that he went into a depression, this was long ago when he was in college, he felt that now he is completely clear of that phase and repeatedly said he doesnt know why he is sharing this also, anyway we started the session and what came up was certainly very interesting.

Th : What comes to your awareness?

Cl : It’s a cave….i think its closed……i am alone in this cave in a mountain… feel very

weak and tired…no trees….its a dark mountain……i am looking up at the sky……can see the stars……i can see only the stars….am moving….Its pitch dark……clouds……dark clouds….i am looking at the sky…can see one star……it makes me sad and scary……floating……

(Had to relax even more and again started)

Cl : It’s a village…besides a mountain……coconut trees….night time…am gazing the

stars……

I am on top of a cliff….looks like india…its an ancient village….nothing modern….

Its dhoti clad….people……blank upper portion looks like …the year is 1920 ……people with not much clothes on them……

I am a boy……i am around 12 years to 14….i don’t have upper cloth…am wearing small dhoti……i am lean have good hair……i am in the village…I have no slippers……i have a small stick in my hand……

I am sitting below a tree…the tree is full of birds…it’s a banyan tree….i am waiting for someone….i

I am going to my house……i am running ….there is an old lady in the house….its a hut….there is a lantern……old lady is waiting….she is my mother in this life……she is wearing a white……cloth….she is very old….around 85….earthen pots are there in the house……

I am in her lap……i am hungry……she has cooked rice…it’s a porridge….i am not eating so I am sleeping….its dark….its cold….we have cattle….there is a cow…… Its north east……its assam….

Its now morning in the village….i am running towards that mountain….near the river and waiting….i am not happy waiting for someone……its a girl from the neighboring village….she is 12….she is wearing some type of white dress….she is pretty….

She is shobha my classmate……she didn’t come….she is angry….i misbehaved with her……played pranks with her……they are very rich……she is married off….she goes away…I am alone I can see them going….

Saryu….is my name……i am in a cave……i am 16….i ran off the village coz I couldn’t handle the pain…I died of pain….

Lesson learnt is don’t fall in love with somebody who doesn’t love ….its a weak body and died inside the cave….i didn’t bother about my grandmother…she is crying……she is waiting for me……she is old….she is crying….she stopped eating food…there is a young lady who is forcing her to eat food…she is 25-30 years…I am seeing from the distance…I feel very sad…I couldnt take care of her…its now dark……cant see its fog just the light….can see the small light of the house and am going away……pexels-photo-1142948

6 Likes

Connect less with his wife !!..did that got sought after the session?

2 Likes

Yes Jyothi they celebrated their marriage anniversary for the first time and both of them were blushing to the core!! Enjoyed seeing them blush like newly weds::))

2 Likes

Blessed they are to get to a therapist like you :dizzy::innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you for your inspirational words Jyothi

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this session details with us Geetha. In my humble experience I’ve seen that most of the sessions could be non-linear. That is chances of a clear cause for a effect are bleak.
Well done.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Venu as usual appreciation from you makes my day. Always look forward to your feedback. Thanks again

2 Likes

Yes… geetha ji… u said it, any reply… any comments, any mail from venu, like direct blessing from GOD…:innocent::innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

wonderful , So much to learn. Which is the induction technique used here?
Geeta

1 Like

Thank you so much Induji I used Dave Elman and Progressive Relaxation.

1 Like