A curse of the past leading to incomplete education of the present

Client ‘S’

M -23yrs

Eyeroll- 2

Visual Pain count was at 10 when we started the first session ……. When we ended today’s session His Pain was gone !! J Amazing !

The client wanted answers as to why he was not able to complete his education though he took admission to various courses multiple times but never lead to fruition…which had him confused …Read on… [ the lifetime is during the time of Chanakya , whose real name was Kautilya… 248 BC approx ]

We began the 3rd session at 10am. On 6th March 2021

Began the progressive regression at about 10:30 am We decided on the IMR of the left index for ‘yes’ and the right index finger for ‘No’ ……it took about 20- mins for him to be in the garden ……

T:- Lets go back in time through the tunnel of time …as you stay in the deeply relaxed state …now at the count of 1 you will be in that memory 10…floating down the tunnel of time 9—you become aware of multiple doors at the end of the tunnel leading to various lifetimes you have had …… 8…….7……Let us explore the lifetime whenthis incompleteness for education began….6…this incompleteness for learning began ……5….the seeds of unfulfillment of the education were sown ….4…lets move slowly through the tunnel towards the doors now ……almost there 3…floating through the tunnel of time ……searching for this particular lifetime where you were stopped from completing your education process……2… you are almost there ….1… be there ! behind that doorway. , are you there at the doorway to the life you want to explore ?..Yes (IMR)…………beautiful……. At the count of …3…2…1… push the door open and step into that lifetime ……You will be able to speak to me now ….what are you becoming aware of ?

C:- A palace , Im standing infront of a palace……T :-whose palace would this be ?..C:-I don’t know … …… T :- that’s ok , just look down at your feet , what are you wearing?..C:- Im barefoot ……It’s very hot over here ( He actually was kind of rubbing his feet together like trying to get rid of the heat under his soles). …T:-What does thepalace look like , can you describe it to me ?.. C:-It’s made up of bricks , white bricks ……it’s tall………T:- how old are you?..C:- 7 yrs….T:-what are you wearing ? C:- Langot……T:-what are you doing at the palace?..C:- I’m staring at it ……T:- Is there anybody else with you?.. C:- It is very hot …( again rubbing the feet together as if to get rid of the heat )…T:- Is there anyone else with you, or anybody around you?..C:-some kids were playing and went inside ….T:-What is your name ?..…C:-Leechu …T:-Lets go down to the dinner time on that day ……C;- Yes (IMR)… T:- 3….2….1 be there ?.. what comes to your awareness?..…C:- Fire …………T:- Are you sitting at a table ?..C:- Outside the house on the floor…….T:-What time would this be ?..C:- night ……7 or 8 pm ….Sunset ……T:- What are you becoming aware of ?..C: water…. On the plate….T:- who else is there with you at the dinner table?..C:- Mom……T:- And what are you eating ? …C:Water ……T:- What about food?..C:-.No food ….we don’t have food……T:-What is your mother wearing?.. …… C:-Saree with no blouse……T:- Is there anybody else around ? …C:-No (IMR)…T:- Look into your mother’s eyes , anyone you recognise from this lifetime?..C:- Tyaji……T:-Beautiful …How old is your mother ?..C:- 31……T:- Ask your mother which place this is ?..C:- Magadh…….T:-Do you know which year this might be ?..C:- It is not written in English ….T:- But you will be able to read it …….C:- It is in Sanskrit …T:- you will be able to read it and tell me ?..I can’t ……8 or something ( writes some thing in the air —the Sanskrit numbers ??? ……T:-.Ask your mother to tell you the year ……C:-shakes his head in the negative ……T:-What is the language you are speaking ?.. C:- it’s a mixture of ……It is not Hindi ……it is a dialect of hindi ……….T:-Alright….Let’s move ahead to a special event in that lifetime……3…2….1….be there !..What are you becoming aware of?..C:- near the palace …People are beating others ( sounding very disturbed) ……the workers … the labours …… it is very hard to see ……T:-What is making it so hard to see?..C:- We are low caste people …… T:-Which is this palace?..C:-made up of bricks …T:-What is the name of this palace ? is there someone living in it ?..C:- Yes so many queens……T:- What are the people being beaten for ?..Who is beating the lowcaste people?..C:-. The king is getting satisfied when they are beaten ……T:-Who is the king ….C:- I don’t know his name …….T:- That is ok , it is alright ……C:- They are taking my father to beat him ( sounding very disturbed and sad ) …Ohhh…….Ohhhh…. they started beating my father ( starts to cry) …… .T:- Don’t worry it is only a memory , you do not have to go through those feeling if you don’t want to …. Just visualize the scene………C:- It is so hot ……… my mother is taking me back home ……T:- Can you describe your home to me ?..C:-It is a mud house ….T:- Do you have any brothers and sisters?..C:-.Two sisters… …T:- Are your two sisters around?.. C:- They are playing inside ……T:- Go inside ……the mud house …. Go to your sisters….How old are they ?.. C:-they are twins……. They are 4 ……. What are their names?.. C:- Kanthi and Mansa……T:- Look into kanthi’s eyes do you recognise them ?..C:- Yes ……yes ( IMR)…… My College friend ……Mansi ……T:- And now look into Mansa’s eyes ….do you recognize them?.. C:- No ……… T:- Alright Now let us go to a special event which is connected to your present day education ……3….2….1…. be there …………C:-Some priests are coming ….wearing yellow poshak ….like kurta…….but they have open hair ….long hair …… in a choti like the Brahmanas…… Some one is coming towards the school……he has some followers …….they are going to school……they are attracting me …….Such a good personality this person is ……T:- Any idea who that person is ?..Any name that you can put to this personality?.. C:- Kautilya……T:- Is kautilya a girl or a boy?.. C:-He is a guru……a man……… he looks very clever……T:-How does Kautilya affect you?..

C:-By his personality ……some people are teaching something … in a room …….T:- Where are youu?...C:- Im at the back of a tree……. T:- Why are you hiding behind the tree?.. C:- We cannot go there….they are rich people ……we are untouchables …….T:- Do you go to study with these people ?..C:-No …… No right to education…I want to study ……T:- How do you feel about this ?..C:- It is so horrible ( makes a skewered face) . It is very hot….my feet are burning ( rubbing his feet again ) the sand is very hot ….T:- What else is happening ?.. C:- The guru is teaching something …… what are the classifications of life ……he is showing something by his hands like this ….( ‘C’ actually is showing me the different gestures that the guru is making ) ……This is the higher class ( makes a gesture with hands ) they are on the top ……That stands for Brahmana and guru……Second comes the kings ( another gesture )……The kshtriyas ( another gesture ) ….he stops ……he is looking at me ……. I’m running away ( his speech gets rapid nd there is an urgency in his voice )……What makes you run away from there ?..C:-.I cannot see into his eyes …….( he continues to rub his soles of his feet together) ……T:- Ar your feet still burning ?.. C:- Yes (IMR)…. Where do you run to?.. C:-My Mother……T:- What is your mother’s name ?..C:-Marnee………T:-What is your father’s name ?.. C:- I don’t know ….Is he anywhere around at home ?..No ……when does he come home ?..at night ……let us move to a time when your father is at home ……3…2….1…. be there …….C:- what is coming to your awareness?..C:-he has bought some food ……T:- What food has he bought?..C:- Puffed rice……but not sufficient for everyone…… T:-Alright ……just go up to your father …look into his eyes and see if you recognise those eyes?..C:- Yes …… My father …… What does leechu’s mother call your leechu’s father?.. C:- Swamy……T:-Which year might this be ……. C:-I can’t read …… T:-you can ask your father which year this might be ?..C:-He says we don’t have years only seasons….T:-.Alright that is ok , it is only a memory ……Let us move ahead when leechu is a few years older in this lifetime ……3…2….1…. be there …… what are you becoming aware of ……Im not 20 …… Im 12 …… what is happening?.. Kings men are passing by ……they are catching people to take to the king ,I’m standing outside ( starts wringing his fingers together as if he is scared of whats happening )What is happening to Leechu now ?..C:- Im very scared ……. This is the king of Magadh … Nanda….Dananand…T:- Do you see the king ?..C:-No IMR……T:-What is making them catch these people ?..C:- They want to take them and beat them in front of the king ……Somebody is coming ….Kautilya……He is trying to put a stop to this beting of innocent men …… the king throws him out ……Im going to the guru ‘Kautilya’ ……( Bows his head ) T:-Whats happening to Leechu?..C:- I’m bowing in front of Kautilya……he is so attractive (Smiling broadly ) … …T:-What are you telling the guru ?..C:-He is looking at me and smiling ……… ‘Sarvasa… sukhina bahva……bahvantu….sukinah’……that is what he is telling me ……And he leaves ….Im very happy, he blessed me with those words… …T:- beautiful……C:- I want to study ……take admission in the gurukul……. T:- So do you take admission at the gurukul?..C:-We don’t have right to education …….my feet are burning …….T:- Are you standing in the sun again?.. C:-yes ……Teacher is teaching ….I’m listening …. “Malech ……aa……….______…( In audible and in decipherable client is mumbbling in sanskrit) ”. He is teaching in Sanskrit……I don’t know this language……we speak a mixture of Hindi ……Avadhi…… he is saying something like ……malech ….aagadhamke….Kalli …jaanmh….shadheyugah……They are leaving now …… T:-Who ? …… The students….T:- Who are the students in the gurukul?.. C:- I don’t know the class is over ……. What does Lechu do now that the class is over? ….C:-I want to see everything in the class….I go into the gurukul……. I want to sit on the asanas …….Feet are burning ( rubbing the feet) …… T:- Let your feet relax and cool , this is only a memory …….C:- (relaxes his feet and begins to smile )….Im sitting on the asanas….touching the desks ( makes gesture as if touching something in front of him ) ,…… now touching the desks of the teacher ……T:- Where is the teacher ?..C:-he left as well with the students…. C:- Im now sitting on the teachers asana ( if feeling the couch with his hands as if feeling the asana and smiling ) …… T:- How are you feeling ?..C:-.Nice ……… (Suddenly his facial expression changes to fear) ……T:- What happened ?..C:- He saw me ?..T:- Who?.. C:- the teacher ….(Begins to cringe and wrings his fingers together ) …….T:- Whats happening ….C:- ( beginning to whimper and holds his left ear ) He is holding my ear and twisting it …… It’s paining ….it’s paining ….( his breath becoming rapid and so also his speech ) …he is dragging me to the king …… Some brahman people are coming …… they pushed me on the floor …( knots his brows together , the facial expression is of anticipation )…… T:- What happened ?..C:- They are talking about me …… They are going to hit me …

( cringes ) ….they are hitting me with a whip ……( Puts up his hands as if trying to stop them from hitting him ) …. My feet are burning ……( cryingout )…Ohhhh My feet are burning ……T:- It’s alright , this is only a memory and you can float above it and view it from above , nothing to be scared about ………C:- they are coming towards me … they are going to hit me with a stick now ….they will start anytime ….they started ……. (Crying and almost lifting himself off the couch as if avoiding the hitting ) …… T:-It is only a memory and you don’t have to go through it …just move out of your body and watch the scene……C:- ( Speaking very rapidly )They are abusing me ……”Sudraputra….they are saying something in sanskrit……they are cursing me …”Purnah… purnah…… janmah…Vidyank…… naahi”…… They are hitting me very badly ( almost crying and beginning to sob)….T:- Just float above your body , you don’t have to go through it again ….C:- My mother’s coming ……My father is begging them to leave me …( looking very worried )….They caught me father …… they tied my father …. They are going to hit him now …….(Turns his head to the side )I can’t see this ……I can’t see this….T:- Just move ahead in time to the last day in your life as Lechu ……What are you becoming aware off?..C:- Im sleeping on the floor ……T:- how old are you?..C:- 12 …….T:- Is this your last day as Lechu ?..C:- Yes IMR ( shivers and body shaking as if he is shivering and suddenly becomes quiet and shows no movement) ……T:- what is happening with you ?..C:- Mother has covered me with her saree… Im very sick……

T:- Go to the moment when you leave this body …….C:- Mother is crying …T:- Send her a lot of love ……C:- She is saying something …Agale janamah Manu janmah nahi lagey……ee barah jakai…. ( sighs) I left the body ………T:- What did you die off?..C:- Fever , very high fever…T:- Now as you float above your body , you will feel/see your guide , higher self coming towards you to take you away…… and as you wait for the guide ask for forgiveness from the people who cursed you ……send them a lot of love ……C:- I don’t want to ( sounding adamant) …… T:- Just Send them a lot of love ……… tell them to forgive you and you will never do that again …… send them love and take away all that hatred towards them ….remove it from your body and you will see a red box into which you will throw all this hatred …… seal the box and throw it far far away till you can see it no more and it has disappeared completely ……… C:- They re smiling ………T:- Love always wins and makes the world go round J……. C:- yeah…… Smiling …… T:- send them more love and askthem for forgiveness so that you can continue with your education …… C:- They are saying …… “Sadha sukina bavatu” ……T:- Is that what they say to you?..Beautiful! …C:- yes ………T:- Look around see if your guide /wise being is there with you ?..C:- Somebody is coming ……colour is yellow ……( ‘C’ hold out his arms as if someone is going to hug him ) …It’s embracing me (smiles) … and taking me away …….T:- Where are you going ?.. C:- to some garden …….so many children are there ……T:- Ask the wise being what was the purpose of that lifetime what was the learning of that lifetime as Lechu?..C:-he’s not saying a single word………T:- what are the other children doing in the garden ?.. they are playing and enjoying …….Are you playing with them too?..Im very new to them……they speak a different language ……( begins to speak very calmly and smiles ) they are welcoming me …they all are wearing yellow color……my body is turning into yellow …… T:- beautiful……. how are you feeling now ?

….C:- Very light ……very light ………T:- beautiful….what else are you becoming aware off?.. Im playing with those kids ………T:- are you happy …….C:- Yes ……T:- Just bathe in that happiness and take in all that happiness and joy that you are feeling and bring all those good feelings back with you when you return to this present lifetime ……now we shall move slowly to that garden where your body is resting ……. 3….2….1…… do you see yourbody on the bench ……

C:- nods …… Minu is there …… mom( his present lifetime mother) is there ……and she is saying she knew I would come back …….T:- wonderful isn’t it ?.. You can ask Minu what was the purpose of that lifetime ………and which years might that have been………C:- ( waves his hands in the air gesturing the Sanskrit numbers ,there are three numbers )…… T:-What was the purpose ask Minu …………C:-I was supposed to help my family ……and take them out from that poverty ……but Minu made other decisions for me …….T:- what were those decisions?..C:- To go to other lives…………to reach where I am now …….T:- would you like to ask Minu what you need to do next in this lifetime ……. C:-Your life is for others ….T:-Where do you need to be ?..C:- Where people need you ……T:- Where is that ? Ask Minu she will tell you ……. C:- Dakineshwar…….keep on doing the seva ……People may leave you ……but you don’t leave them …. Have faith on us …both your mother’s ……It is time to go now …….we will be there any time you will call for us ……come soon …… im waiting ………If you want to see your mother …feel her presence …. She is always at your back……T:- WOW! Beautiful isn’t it ?..C:- yah……Mom is saying it’s time to leave , time for her to go …… tearing up ….I don’t want to leave her now ……T:- you don’t have to worry she is always there with you ……C:- Crying …I want to see her all the time …….T:- ask her ….where you can see her all the time ……C:- she is saying I am a part of her and with her always ……Don’t hurt yourself ……. T:- so beautiful …………C:-it hurts her when I hurt myself ….and when I’m sad ……She will be reflected by my character and behaviour….while taking any decisions just think it as me …….T:- Before she goes , would you want to ask her about what your future course of action should be ?..You can ask her she will tell you … C:- She wants me to go back to my father …. That is the reason she left me with him ( C ‘s Mother died a few years ago he was only 14-15 yrs old then) ……She believes that I can be with him and take care of him and support him all the time ……She trusts me ……T:- Ask her whether you will complete your education ( C has begun his degree multiple times but hasn’t been able to complete his courses so far) ………C:- 100%… whatever course satisfies me……Listen to your heart …. I will be speaking through your heart ……Minu is smiling ……….(Voice breaks and Begins to cry and tears roll down his cheeks ) She is leaving now ……… T:- ( As I wipe his tears ) – It’s alright she is always with you , she has duties to do , isn’t it ?..but she is always with you she always has your back ………C:- she s handing me over to Minu ……. Crying …… sobbing …… T:- ( consoling him )She has duties to be done and whenever you need her you can just close our eyes and call for her she will be with you …… She will always be there with you ……C:- sobbing still I cannot see her go ……TL wiping away his tears )You have to let her go …. Her time has come ……just take in all her love that she is showering you with …… and whenever you need just close your eyes take a few deep breaths and go back to the garden and lie down on this bench and she will be there with you ……….T:- shall we now come back to this lifetime ….C:-yes ……

Emerged the Client thereafter and did the integration … Pain level was 0.

We finished the session by 1:30 pm

6 Likes

Thank you for the session. But I got confused at a point where Lechu apologizes to those brahmans. Actually its’ the ignorance of those upper class people. They shouldn’t have behaved cruelly. There is no mistake in aspiring to study in Gurukul and he didn’t harm anyone. Then how it becomes his mistake?

1 Like

Actually in that day and age the untouchables weren’t allowed to get an education, it was against the unwritten codes of conduct that was prevalent in those times…
we in this day and age are able to rationalize but since we do not sit in judgement of what happened in the past …so to help overcome whatever emotions Lechhu was feeling then at that moment asked him to ask for forgiveness for his mistake and asked him to send those people love… untill he ws forgiven by them he refused to send them ‘Love’ … the emotions of love and forgiveness conquer all the negatives like the hatred he felt towards them.

What a profound session Brinda…The time of Koutilya! 350-
250 BC or something like that!
The descriptions of clothes, the fear of being punished, the child’s desires being suppressed, and realization that having a desire to study would end up in pain, losing loved ones, or death…Deep deep session. Thanks for sharing.
I’m sure the client will fulfil his dreams now.

1 Like