Accept to reduce pain

“I am suffering from severe back ache for the past few months am unable to bear it need help urgently” received a call from my friends wife who had already tried different healing modalities to treat her back ache but in vain. Her suffering was troubling her so much that now she was unable to concentrate on her official duties and couldn’t sit and work in computers for long. A brief call and we fixed a session and as decided she reached on time. After the initial prerequisites we started with the history taking wherein I realised that hers was a love marriage and although her husband was coping and helpful she was still trying to prove to her parents that she had taken the right decision by marrying him. Her life was like that of a normal upper middle class family and I felt she might not be affected by present life problems and I clearly felt she was having some past life unresolved issues.

We started the session and she easily drifted into a somnambulistic trance

Th What comes to your awareness

Cl Looks like open space, looks like mountain no trees

Th What are you wearing

Cl I am wearing some sandals….it looks like trekking place.

Th What time of day is it.

Cl Its early….morning….i am walking….i am an adult like more than 20….i have long hair….i am wearing skirt….there are many people…

I think they are fellow trekkers…. are all strangers….i have changed my clothes and into track pants….looks like I am athlete….i am 21 or 22……everybody is walking slowly I am also walking slowly…there is another girl……there is snow as well….there is a guy he has become friend with both of us……i am talking to everybody now ….my name is Isha….this guy is from Australia……he Has BROWN eyes, his name is Andrew .he is a certified trekker….he is very well built….i am very thin….he went to the mountain peak we reached the destination everyone is happy….we are clicking pics it’s a very old camera…the guide is clicking pics….andew and I clicked so many pics….we all are coming down…there is another girl who has become a good friend…its slippery….lots of snow….my friend fell down….she got hurt….Andrew went to pick her, her name is Nancy….she had fracture her leg is swollen…there is some chair and she is sitting and people taking turns to carry her….now I am carrying her bag too….both the bags…I am asking for help…she had a very heavy bag….i gave her bag to some other trekker….…I am feeling lots of ache in my legs and back bcoz of maybe bags….we came back home

I am working in a coffee shop….old shop….there is no machine….there is a brewer…strange they brew in a gas….i am managing customers……there is nobody at my home am alone….i go for run… I am feeling very weak(the client started experiencing extreme weekness puking sensation I thought its all ab reactions and was handling accordingly but the client was actually experiencing illness in that life)…I fell down I am unable to get up…there is uncle who took me to hospital….my sugar levels are down….i called my friend he works with me in coffee shop…. I went home back had to take rest for some days…started going to shop again……shop people are shouting why I was on leave for so many days….I like dancing Andrew came….he came to the coffee shop…he is going on another trek…I cant go I don’t have money….i started learning salsa….i have a day show….i fall on the stage….i am experiencing back pain….i m teaching dance to kids,….this is more fun….

i am in my 40s….i am earning well…I bought a house…we are partying…friends at home…my friend is getting married……its a Christian wedding….there is a guy in the wedding I am liking him….he is dancing with me, I went out with him….his name is Chris he is also a dancer……we were just staying together…… he works for some agency and cant reveal….i believe him……he asks to marry I am not certain……

Am at home, Oh there is a thief at home, Chris is not there…I can see the thief….i tried shouting but I am unable to shout am scared…he saw me…he has covered his face….he pushed me….i got hurt a lot….on my back and bums…fell on the sofa….he ran away….I am unable to get up so am lying there only….Chris came back and took me to the hospital…it’s a fracture…in my back….he is telling I will never be able to dance….they operated something….i am in hospital am not liking it……my dance class kids have come to see me…. doctor says she may be back I am happy to hear this….Chris is not going back…Chris is Som(my husband in this life)….he resigned….we got married….he is carrying me…… Chris is taking dance class…I can walk little now……but cannot dance

Am quite old can barely walk….maybe I am carrying the back pain from that life…because I couldn’t dance ever after that fall…the lesson I learnt from that life is be strong….and accept whatever comes your way is the message from that life

She was guided how to resolve the pain and be relieved, she followed sincerely and now the pain has drastically reduced.

3 Likes