Client Falls asleep during a PLR session what to do

Another problem reported by our Therapist.

The client is falling asleep in sessions. We did 2 sessions until now and it is the same result. I use IMR continuously and it is still happening, what could be the reason?

There could be many factors -
Is the client empty stomach?
Is the client smoker or alcoholic ?
Is client sleeping well before the session?
And most importantly , it could be ego / minds way of escaping. A way of avoid facing the truth , as it is not ready to do so.
Love
Ram

1 Like

Thank you Ram. To answer these, Yes the client is a smoker and also could be avoiding the truth.

How do I tackle these?

1 Like

Hi Mehak,
It will probably help to first go for a extended detoxification which may include -:

1. Abstaining from smoke and alcohol for at least 72 hours and even better for.1 week prior to the session.
  2. Suggesting client to sit for meditation for few minutes a day for 1 week prior to the session.
  3. Ensure that client has good sleep for at let 2 days prior to the session.
  4. Ensure good hydration for at lest 3-7 days prior to the session.
  5. Ensure that client takes only light meal or stay empty stomach prior to the session.
  6. A good history and attempt to built trust with the client will help.

I am sure you must have tried some of these methods already.
Nevertheless, I hope it this email come handy.

Regards,
Ram

2 Likes

Thank you Ram. Will definitely try these.

You are welcome Mehak …
Please do let us know how it goes.
Much love
Ram

Can you describe the presenting complaints?

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.