Compassionate listening is a very important part of our therapy. I came across an example where it was used with excellent results.

6 Likes

This is priceless Dear @ceoccfb
Just imagine how beautiful the world would become if we could just practice this one line teaching in this article.

Say to yourself: my purpose is not to argue with him or correct him but to allow him to have a chance to suffer less by speaking out.

When I had been to Isreal, I could gauge the amount of tension between them and Palestine (to which I crossed the border and went to visit the birthplace of Christ.) I couldn’t have imagined the stress between these two nations. But I am glad that at Plum Valley, I guess this is happening under the guidance of Thich Nhat Hanh, such an amazing this is being done. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.