Do promises of the past affect our choices of the present?

M -23yrs,6/10,2/5, Visual, and reason for choosing the same gender for relationships / Migraines ,10/10
This client was so visual and was able to describe everything in so much detail and with so many gestures and abreactions i wished I had video graphed the entire three sessions .Now to give you the back ground My Client is a young gay male and happened to meet with this person ‘S’ a few weeks ago, S is also gay in this lifetime ! Is this coincidence or a play of the past ??
’ Minu ’ Happens to be an energy who has been with my client through many lifetimes and also happens to be MaaKali , This boy is a ‘Sikh’ but and ardent MaaKali bakht. I have completed 3 sessions and each session was for more than 2n1/2 hours . the transcriptions for each session goes into more than 15 pages so have just uploaded relevant excerpts

Read on …T stands for therapist, C for client , anything in the brackets are the abreactions :slight_smile:

After the progressive regression and taking him through the tunnel of time into a lifetime :---- The client goes into the lifetime where he is a girl named ‘Pramita’ and we had visited this lifetime the previous day … this is on the second day …

C:- Someone is lying on the bed ……I’ve seen this room before …… I’m walking through a corridor…. T:- Where is this ? look down at your feet ?..… C:- Barefoot…… T:- How old are you?..43…… T:- and which year is this?.. C:- 1910 … C:- entering a room …… T:- what are you becoming aware off now?.. C:- Minu is there at the corner of the room T:- Who is lying on the bed?.. C:- My Husband… T:- What is Minu doing in the room?.. C:- Watching us …… T:- What is your connection with Minu?.. Is there a connect with her from a different lifetime?.. C:- I don’t know her…. T:- Look into her eyes?..She has white eyes !(says this almost before I actually finished the question ) C:- and a dark complexion…. She is wearing a different saree today (This is the same person/soul He had seen in the previous session) White saree with red blouse, saree has red border with checks…… T:- Wonderful… C:- She tells me to look at my husband…I’m going towards him ….I’m near him ……( Starts crying) T:- What’s happening , what makes you cry ? … C:- He is dying…T:- What is he dying off?.. C:- he can’t breathe……Minu is not helping us (breathing very heaviliy and fast, sounding very agitated) … T:- what is stopping Minu from helping you?… C:- I don’t understand the language she is speaking …… T:- Your mind is going to be able to speak to her … C:- She is also coming forward now (breathing heavily ,Starting to sob ) ……. T:- It’s ok it is only a memory you can float above it if you want to …….Let the sadness out of your system … C:- He is trying to say something … T:- go closer to him ….what is he trying to tell you ?.. C:- I care about you ,I can’t be with any other woman …. You are mine ….I’ll come to you again …. T:- Look into his eyes ….do you recognize those eyes … C:- ( Smiles) …Yes ( IMR) …’S’…… T:- Shall we move ahead?.. C:- Not yet…… T:- ok, be in that moment for a few seconds …Minu tells me to speak to him …Minu is at my back … T:- Minu is behind you ?..Yes….T:Ok ( Notice the lips moving like he is speaking something and very animated and lips quivering as if about to cry)… T:- Are you speaking to your husband? … C:- yes … T:- What are you saying to him? …… … C:- Don’t go !.. T:- which year might this be?.. C:- 1910…….I’m promising him I’ll see him again………Please, don’t go ………T:- What made you make those promises ?.. C:- I want him back …( Client suddenly jerks his head forward and takes a sudden deep breath) … he Left ! ( (makes a crying face )…. T:- It’s ok ……just send him a lot of love C:- ( crying, breathing heavily ) …yes……

My client and S have been together as husband and wife in multiple lifetimes and in all the lifetimes S has died young .

Now for the causes of the Migraines :- This client went through two lifetimes where he was beheaded … The first was during the lifetime of Akbar in 1556 , where he was a Eunuch , where he falls in love with one of Akbar’s officials named ‘Hasan’ and just as they were planning to run away was caught and beheaded at the age of 24 .
The second lifetime was in 1992 when he was a goat and was given as a sacrifice at the Tarapith temple by his present lifetime mother , aunt and grandmother as she wanted to have a son. given below are the details of the lifetime as a goat
T:- Would you like to move on to another lifetime ?.. C:- yes …. T:- Where your migrains began …… C:- yes …… T:- As I count from 5-1 you will float to that lifetime ……where the symptoms of these Migrains were implanted in your soul……. 5…4……3….2…1… be there …… T:- what are you becoming aware of ?.. C:- There are goats…. T:- Ok…look down at your feet what are you wearing …… C:- No Im not a human ! …… Im a goat……… T:- what colour goat are you?.. C:- Black ……. T:- Which yer would this be ?..1992…… T:- ok ……

C:- There are other goats too….mother goat is there too….

T:- Look into her eyes do you recognise her …… C:- No …….T:- Ok what is happening ?.. C:- Mother goat is showing her love to me ……Im just born …… ……Some people are coming …… they are taking two goats away …… ( breathing heaviliy ) …… my brothers have been taken away ….

Im very scared ……I cant see very clearly …… vision is not clear because Im just born……. T:- Go to a few moments later …… C:- Im playing ….Im a small baby …… Im eating grasses…… T:- where is this place …… C:- It’s near a bridge …… near a village …… T:- what is the name of this village ?.. C:- Rampurghat…… T:- Ok….Lets move ahead in this lifetime to a SE …… C:- 3-4 people have come to take me away …. T:- What are they taking you for ?.. C:- Somebody is selling me …… T:- who is the person who is selling you ? look into his eyes , do you recognise him?.. C:- No ……. They are taking me away …. T:-.look into the eyes of the people who are taking you …. Do your recognise them ?.. Yes …… She is my grandmother , my Aunty and My mom …… T:- where are they taking you ?.. C:- They are taking me to temple ……There is a man at the temple …he is wearing some red dhoti…… My Mom is giving me some grass…….Ah! (he jerks his head ) ……… T:- What is happening?.. …… C:- They put my head on a hook ……ok ……. C:- I know this temple ( excitedly but then begins to cry …) …. T:-.it’s ok it is only a memory …… C:- This is Tarapith Temple ….The priest is chanting a mantra…they are going to cut my head …they are going to do a balli (sacrifice)……. ( Takes a sudden deep breath and swings his head back on the chair and holds his neck) …… T:- it’s ok …. It is only a memory …. Float above that scene …… T:- what are you becoming aware now? …… C:- my head is paining …… T:- It’s ok …… Take a deep breath in and breath out all that pain …… lets do this a couple more times …. He breathes heavily in and out T:- Breath in the white healing light and let it envelope you completely …… And as you let go of all that pain and send a lot of forgiveness to all those people who sacrificed you, send them a lot of forgiveness….for they no not what they have done …… T:- send the healing light all around yourself and around them healing them …… T:- What you becoming aware of now ?.. C:- Left the body ……this is a Shaktipeet temple where Sati’s eyeball fell. It is in West Bengal. … My own family sacrificed me ( makes a crying face )…. T:- What are the learning s of this short life time ?.. C:- .Life is about sacrifice …… T:- and, What was the purpose of that life as a goat ?.. C:- to feed them …… T:- were you a he goat or a she goat?.. C:- he goat ……. T:- Have you spread the forgiveness to all those people ?.. C:- No , I don’t want to …… T:- to let go you need to forgive …. C:- no I don’t want to…… T:-ok Shall we send them some love instead ?.. C:- ok……. T:-So just do that ……once done let me know ……. C:- Raises his finger(IMR)…… T:- ok now as I count from 5-1 you will be back in the garden where your body has been resting …5….4……3….2….1… be there , completely relaxed , rejuvenated and refreshed …… C:- .I can see my mom , she is calling me ……… she is waiting for me on the bench…… T:- move towards her ……T:- you can ask any questions that you need answers for …… C:- Mom says -I have left but I Minu will be there and I will come again , Love your life …love yourself ……We can’t see you in pain…… mumbles something …… Minu is your caretaker ( starts crying ) ……T:- Its only a memory ……just absorb all that love and the positive energy that is around you……. Let go of all the negativity and as I count from 1 -10 you will be back in this lifetime , back in the present ….1……2….---------9….10 ……be here , in the now in the present

6 Likes

Amazing! The play of karma on lives is unfathomable. We act on different
stages as different character actors. Wonderful session! Regards, Haresh.

2 Likes

Even reading your session gives us beautiful experience brinda…
Each have got something special yo teach us…

2 Likes

Cant agree more Jyothi !
Thanks Brinda :heart:

2 Likes

Migraines have been such a huge part of the sufferings of so many people in my life. Finally finding a pathway to reducing its effect. Thank you so much for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just sharing some feedback I received from the client two days ago :- ‘Vrinda [this client calls me ‘Vrinda’ and not Brinda, like many others :slight_smile: ] Madam, I got all the answers of this lifetime that I had before I went in for therapy, Also I feel I have been relieved of those headaches that I used to have every two three days , since my becoming aware of the source of those , I feel are permanently gone now . I also got to know the reasons for my Anxiety, decision making and now feel completely cleared of the confusion I had. Thank you so much Vrinda Ji.’—S

It has been over twenty days and No headaches !!! Amazing isn’t it ?

1 Like

Madam, it’s amazing…

1 Like