Few quotes that defines my journey into Spirituality

Hi my amazing Amarantians. Recently wrote few quotes that resembles my journey into spirituality. Just few simple ones. Let me know if anyone connects to it.

“You are your own guru”

"Signs from the Universe are your intuitions.‘’

“Happiness is the treasure of your being, it’s you who have to hunt it”

"The best solutions you will receive is from your own self’

“Listening is an art, which comes with lot of patience”

“Nature is a healing Universe”

“Calmness is like a blowing breeze, buckle up and catch a breeze”

“Love is treating yourself with joyful moments”

“Love is saying I Love You to the person in the mirror”

“Healing is your own free will”

“Moon get its light from the sun, you get your light from your higher self”

"Listen to your heartbeat carefully, it’s the reason of your physical existence…Be grateful !

“When you experience hate you realise the importance of love”

“Body is the struggler and soul is its healer”

“Its okay to take time to heal”

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing these priceless treasures. This one chimes with the scriptures and my humble experience.

2 Likes

Thank you Venu. Means a lot for me.

Living life consciously and yet not being concerned about the subconscious or unknown is living life fearlessly. Being aware that “Someone” travels with you all the time as He/She lives within you and understanding that He/She is you and you are Him/Her is living spiritually. Looking within is getting in touch with the Divine. So who are you? When you look into the mirror, see the Divine as He/She lives within you. Knowing that you are limitless and as such can converse even with flies, bees and animals. The Cosmos is within you the Universe is within you and you are as vast as the sky itself. Krishna speaks to us…just try to listen. We need to know how to listen. We need to know how to see and understand. We need to use the internal eyes so that what we see before us is not misunderstood. Life is a Gift from God. How we use life is a Gift to Him.

1 Like

Hy Dr. Nisha, beautifully written. Thank you for the amazing insights.

1 Like

Hi Dipti very well written, I loved all of them and am finding it very difficult to find out which one connects to me coz all of them actually connect to me in some way or the other. Even after trying hard for 2-3 days am unable to choose one and feel all of them are profound and have so much deep meaning to our real self. You are so talented, realization at such a young age is really app-laudable and shows that age is only for the body and soul is eternal, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hy Geetha, :heart:
Thank you so much means a lot. You have no idea how happy my heart is, when i read your comment. It goes same with everyone present in our forum where all of you prove that age is only for the body and soul is eternal through the amazing healing.
Yes, these quotes really has so much of deep meaning to my real self. Helped me evolve in an amazing way.:rainbow:

1 Like

Dear Deepti ,
I really love this one
““Healing is your own free will”
Much love
Ram

Dear Deepti ,
I really love this one
““Healing is your own free will”
Much love
Ram

Beautiful quotes Dipti.