Kinaesthetic Clients

Hi my dear Amarantians,
How are you all?

Recently i did a session on my 3rd client whose dominant sense was Kinaesthetic.
The relaxation was very nice the client was quite happy with the relaxation but couldn’t go back into his past life.
I think i somewhere lacked in my suggestions.

Wanted some help regarding how to deal with kinaesthetic people when it comes to PLRT.
Any framed suggestions that i can use during the session for kinaesthetic clients?

6 Likes

Thanks for asking Dear @Neha
The assessment of dominant sense in stage 5 greatly helps us to fail proof our session and I am sure that you would have done the assessment and confirmed that the client is kinaesthetic.

Before i discovered this i had to put too much effort in making the fish climb a tree :blush:

The there important factors to consider are:-

1. They can feel more than being able to see, hence the stage 10 and 11 should have a higher focus on feeling and movement more than in imagining. For example instead of saying imagine a ball of light we could say feel like the full moon placed above your forehead.

2. Use more verbs in visualisations than nouns.

3. Take their sessions slowly, as they’d Process everything and then come out with Expressing their inner experiences which will predominantly be verbs. Hence I always recommend that we use questions such as “what are you aware of” instead of “what do you see.”
    All the best

9 Likes

Thank you Venu for your guidance. I’ll surely consider all these points while dealing with kinaesthetic clients. I believe practising it and gaining more knowledge will help a lot.

This is a challenge I faced with my initial set of clients. But, I have realised that soon it does not matter whether they are kinaesthetic or visual or auditory, the process just takes over. I have had clients who are visual and then during the same session they turn kinaesthetic. I have also had some clients who are visual but then they have also heard people talk. I have also seen that the assessments that we do to determine if a client is visual or kinaesthetic need not always turn out right. Though our assessment may say that they are visual, they may actually be kinaesthetic.
My initial suggestions to them is to “visualize, imagine or sense”, then based on their response, “I see” or “I feel”, you get to know what is happening. You can then continue with your suggestions based on their response. This is my experience so far.

5 Likes

Thank you venu for the answers. The moon visualization works really well and I always use this method only.

1 Like

Dear Harish.
Thank you so much for your insights and for explaining it beautifully. Yes i believe that practising will help me and the process just takes over, have experienced the same in my 1st first regression.
Thank you once again Harish. :blush: