Krishna Krishna

“Mam I feel suicidal, please give me an immediate session I may not survive long” Got a call from a young client and had to fix the session urgently. While talking to him I realized he was a young boy of 21 years and the immediate thought which came to my judgmental mind was coping with break up or failing in examination may be the reason for such a young boy to feel suicidal. His urgency made him to reach my studio half an hour early. A young and handsome boy he was who recently got his job in a reputed software company. So we started the history taking and I still remember I was actually thrown out of my seat when I heard the problem which he was facing. He started crying and amidst sobs told me ‘My Krishna is leaving me, cant live without my Krishna’. What…Where is he leaving…who is Krishna was my instantaneous reaction.
‘Krishna the Lord’ without waiting for a second he said. ‘’ Krishna is leaving me’ cant live without him and the silent sobs turned to shrieks of anguish. I tried consoling him counselling him but the case clearly asked for PLR and without wasting time we started the session
Me : What comes to your awareness! Where are you
Cl : Can see a temple……there are 3-4 priests sitting outside and talking I am seeing from far….I am very small….7-8 year……am not wearing shoes or chappals……many people are there small small shops are there…its evening time……someone has lifted me ……I am very happy and running looking at the temple……beautiful big temple……'bahut sare stairs hain’ (there are many stairs)……
someone is taking me inside the temple….Its a krishna and radha temple….beautiful murti (idol) is there…. am still in the temple….big murti (big idol) made of Gold…I am going back someone is carrying me I guess my dada and I call him baba……have come far from temple am in my baba’s arms he has lifted me….
temple is yellow in colour and white……red pillars are there……Its evening time no one is there near it……
Suddenly the scene changed…
.its a very shabby road and temple is there….
shops are there but empty no one is there….something has happened here all things are here and there and people are missing….(went back to the first scene).some people have come with yellow clothes look like pujaris….they have gone inside the temple………cant see anything….
(had to take back to the same place)
Can see many people near the temple……none in the temple but outside many are there as if they are passing by……am not there…but I am seeing from above….they are busy doing their work……the statues are not there……inside the temple….dont know where they are……someone has stolen the Murtis……I am seeing from above……pujaris are sitting outside…….everyone is sad…dont know what happened…want to go back to know what happened…(had to be taken back again. Sometimes when the soul is very much frightened it is scared to be at the crucial moment)
can see the same temple….I am playing outside……5-6 years old……its evening time and getting dark……none is there outside the temple……no one is there but temple not closed……no murtis again…seems stolen…take me back to find out the reason

had to be taken back
…I am small and am playing alone… orange colour shirt I am wearing and half pants. 2 pujaris are getting ready for puja… i am waiting for someone to come……looks like kachchi (temporary) road.2-3 people have come……they are fighting with the pujaris……I don’t know any of the pujaris……some people have come to take the murtis…….they have talwar in their hands they came in horses……they took the murtis……i run behind them to save my Krishna… they are threatening to kill me….I don’t listen and run, they have taken me to the jungle….it seems they threw me down and killed me…I left my body. …(He cried cried till all his fear and pain vanished forever)

He was brought back and the fear of losing his Krishna turned to his love and bliss for Krishna

7 Likes

Wow! What a blessed child!

2 Likes

Absolutely Nishaji he is a blessed one indeed!

1 Like

Ohhh…what a feeling… Sheer bakthi !!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Jyothi Yes its bhakti to the core