Marriage breaking up due to curse issue solved

Anitha 35, F, 6/10, V,A, marriage breaking up Depression sleeping disorder

1 st session lasted for 2 hours in Tamil

Followed the 15 step process

Using Dale Elman technique was able to induce Deep relaxation and Trance

T: visualise that you are in the beautiful garden

C: Yes I can see

T: feel the healing light in your body curing you from all tensions and providing you a Deep relaxation. From here you will see a temple on your right hand corner

C: Yes I can see

T: go into the temple and you will see your master

CM: why are you calling me ( I was surprised by this later came to know she gets Amman on her)

T: may I know who are you

CM: Tell me you have called me what you want to know

T: I want to know the solution to solve this girl having problems in her married life breaking unable to find a right companion

CM: I don’t want her to get married as I have choosen her to do my services she cannot get married

T: You told her you will be with her giving a good life when she took blessings from you and you told her she will be happy

CM: Yes I am with her the person she is chosen now is not right for her she will suffer as she is god’s chosen girl he is a lustful man.

T: Is there a way we can get her married as everyone needs a companion and safety.

CM: Time will come I am always there to protect her she need not worry.

Session 1 finished

Session 2 was done on 20th January

Followed the 15 stage regression process

T: now are you able to go to your beautiful garden

C: Yes

T: let’s go to another place

C: I see a open space seem like I am in a terrace

T: what else do you see can you see something below like tree’s

C: I feel like some one is pressing my head

T: you can come out of your body and see who is it

C: I am unable to come out

T: okay let’s walk further to the end of this terrace

C: I have reached the end I can see my brother crying sitting there ( she told her brother committed sucide and he could have also stopped her from getting married)

T: Ask him why is he stopping you from getting married

C: he is telling me he is not stopping but waiting to be reborn in her and has saved her several times when she tried to commit sucide.

T: Ask him to take us to the reason who is stopping her getting married.

C: I can see a woman in a hut crying

T: where is it which year can you recognise this place

C: it’s a fisherman hut in northern part of chennai late 1900

T: are you able to see your self what are you wearing.

C: I am wearing a jubba and cap I am man

T: why is the woman crying

C: I had affair with her and wanted to kill her as she having a baby I have given her poison without her knowledge that is why she is cursing and crying.

T: please Ask her to apologise you as you have suffered in this life

C: She is saying no I will not you will suffer more

T: please as what if I do she will become calm and excuse you.

C: She is saying she will never let me get married and she must suffer without a life partner and enjoyments

T: please tell her you have realised and suffered a lot in this life please help me come out as you are born as a woman to understand your plight

C: she is not agreeing ( it went on for some time) and she told look for a fisher woman looking just like me and make her happy with what she wants I will excuse you.

We got the answer and she is searching for the woman she will find soon and solve her marriage issue.

End of session 2 she was brought back to normal condition and she was extremely happy.

3 Likes

Amazing session Sunder and so well documented

1 Like

The inspiration of the Himalayas harnessed by venz.ai

By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service as on www.amarantos.org

Site design/logo © 2019 Amarantos; user contribution licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required.