My Introduction

Hi All,

This is Vidya here and I was part of Venu’s first PLRT training workshop. When I had lost my job and looking for something meaningful to do, PLRT gave my life a meaning and a way forward. I offer Past Life Regression Services to clients who are looking for answers in their lives and believe this is my service to humanity.

Through PLRT, I have been able to find answers to several personal questions and situations in life and have been able to make peace with them releasing negative thoughts and emotions… helping me lead a happy, healthy life.

PLRT is powerful and incredible and I recommend it highly for everyone to explore at least once their lifetime - either out of curiousity or to find answers…

I live in Sydney, Australia now and do PLR sessions during week ends.

11 Likes

Blesssed to have you on the forum here.

1 Like

Dear @vidya.pai
It was great knowing you in the Atlantis batch.
I specially remember the way you were interacting during the session with other colleague. I learnt a lot from you in just that 15 mins together in history taking.
Overall, your experience was very helpful for all of us in the batch.
Thanks a lot.
Will pray that you find answers to all your queries.

Hi Vidya,
It’s wonderful to hear about your journey and how past life regression therapy has given your life new purpose and meaning. Your dedication to offering this service to others is commendable, and it’s heartwarming to know that you’ve found answers and inner peace through PLRT.
Your recommendation for others to explore PLRT, whether out of curiosity or to seek answers, is spot on. It’s a powerful tool for self-discovery and healing.
Wishing you all the best in your PLR sessions in Sydney, Australia, and may you continue to help others on their paths of self-discovery and transformation. Thank you for sharing your story!
Warm regards;
Krithika

1 Like