Surviving Death - A documentary on Netflix based on the concept of ' Life after death'

Surviving death- A new netflix series based on the the theme that life does not end when we die, it is only our body that leaves us but soul is immortal. It has beautifully documented in the series which has 6 segments portraying each with a different theme. Starting with NDE , it has covered Mediums, Reincarnation as well. The experiences shared by real life people and experts comments making this documentry a captivating one.

Love to hear your thoughts and inputs on this.
images

8 Likes

Thanks a million for sharing about this documentary Dear Jyoti,
Really hats off to Dr. Jim Tuker for his splendid work and I just realised that I watched the Season 1 and Episode 6.
the most interesting part for me in this documentary was when at 33mins Ryan says that past life memories don’t just come out just like that they come out when its more like dreams… something like day dreaming. Ascertaining the fact that ASC is a prerequisite to be able to tap far memories!
And if PLR can be done for him all the repressed emotions can be reframed and he wouldn’t get as overwhelmed as we see him getting at 19 mins.

I wish everyone gets to watch these documentaries without fail.

6 Likes

I tried showing this phenomenal series to Neha and after watching two shows she is like, “don’t we see all this live almost everyday now!”
And which is when i realised how blessed my life it. And thank you all for being a part of this Phenomenal journey :pray::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Watched it now…
Amazing work and now we know that the western world is doing research in the areas / subjects, which are quite natural for us…

1 Like

Would I have seen this before meeting @venu it would had been just a web series, but today it does makes a lot of sense and connect to what we learnt in classroom session.

1 Like