The Most Esoteric Teaching Ever

As you might know, the most esoteric teaching of all times is the Yoga Vasistha and
Welcoming our upcoming Vasi Batch,
This rare wealth of resource on Eastern Psychology is now available for you to download for free here

Do let me know if there are any areas of improvement, any questions, errors.
Thank you.

5 Likes

I will definitely go through this. Thank you! :pray:

Atma Namaste,
My first read from the Book Club as though something I needed landed on my lap. I am looking forward to the Lemuria batch of 2024 commencing. My first reason for joining PLRT is to self-regress and cut the chord of patterns that I usually get entangled in. I am curious and anxious.
The intro thought-provoking line - As a blazing fire reduces wood to ashes, similarly, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all [lifetimes of] karma!
I found this read sweet and short version of understanding the world of Maya (illusion)
Contemplating deeply on the nature of existence and the impermanence of the material world. Just as a dream vanishes upon waking, this world is an illusion, and only the eternal Self is real. Understanding that joy and sorrow, birth and death, are part of the ever-changing play of the mind. Seeking the path of self-realization to attain liberation from the cycle of birth and death. it’s said than done and am just scratching the surface :slight_smile:
Thank you for sharing this book!
Atma Namaste

3 Likes