Value of 'Mother' - Part 2

Hi Harish,

I read part 1 and part 2 back to back as the content was very captivating. It was worth reading, as the understanding it rendered was unprecedented. Thank you for sharing your insights and imparting wisdom with us.

Regards

Ashish

5 Likes

Thank you Ashish. I would recommend you also read Migraine Headaches, followed by Soulmates recollecting same events from past life 1&2. These are really interesting and validate that past lives are there for sure.

5 Likes

Thank you Siddhi. I would recommend you also read Migraine Headaches, followed by Soulmates recollecting same events from past life 1&2. These are really interesting and validate that past lives are there for sure.

4 Likes

Really this is an eye opener for me as I was going through a similar situation (though not so extreme) just now. This share helped me!

3 Likes

Your session was truly enlightening, Harish. I admire how well you lead the discussions. It’s fascinating to see how relationships change over time, teaching similar lessons but in different ways. Thank you for sharing your insights. :pray::pray::sparkles::blush::blush::sparkles:

3 Likes