We never lose people

“Mam I have a fear of losing people…fear of losing my friend Ri.” please do help me…This came from a 23 year old young boy who teaches music in a school. His friend spoke to me on his behalf and she told me how much he had suffered in his life. As always we fixed a date and time for the session and this guy reached on time completely drenched due to heavy rains. We started the session a little late after he had changed and was comfortable. He seemed to be much tensed, scared and was carefully slowly letting words out of his mouth as if they were facing difficulty in coming out. Anyway have been trained to bring them out and am happy I could easily pull all that he was holding back.

His mom was working as a house maid in people’s house and as such could not devote much quality time with the kids. She wasn’t educated but had the intention of educating her 2 kids. Father left them when he was very small and came back only 2 years back as such he has no connection with his father. His mom used to lock him in house from morning to evening and his childhood was only inside the four walls, he doesn’t remember ever playing or enjoying his so called most beautiful days. His mother managed to send him to an English Medium school but only till he was in 9th std after that he was asked to work in a small shop where he did sweeping mopping and used to feel extremely bad for not being able to go to school. But one thing he always had inside was the fire to reach out big so he joined open school finished his graduation, post graduation while working in the small shop. Simultaneously he was learning music not knowing that music will become his livelihood.

Although his life was full of hurdles he seemed to have managed really well. Suddenly now after as if someone was putting brakes in his journey he had started feeling extremely low and an unknown fear kept haunting him. He had 2 very good friends Ra and Ri who took very good care of him. He was proud to have them in his life but he had a fear of losing Ri which was eating him up. Even though Ri was there he used to get dreams of losing her. The fear was so bad that he had lost his sleep started suffering insomnia. This was the main theme of the session since it was almost killing him.

We started the session and he easily drifted into a somnambulistic trance

Th : What comes to your awareness

Cl : There is a lot of water……i am standing ….i can see light……I am watching everywhere….

Th : Look at your legs…

Cl : Am too small….i am playing……i am pricking plants……I am fat….(was smiling looking at himself)

Th : Describe the surroundings.

Cl : The place is full of water trees…big mountain…am alone there, am too small……there is a small hut……2 huts are there…too far from the place where I am……I can see my hut….my name is madhoo……the place is not india……i can see many huts……houses like in a layout kind of thing……all are made up of wood……I am small….white hair….my whole body is pink in colour……i am 5 year old……i am getting inside some house….can see walls….there are many photos inside sofas are there……

I can see one lady inside with white hair….she is thin…she is wearing a dress….which brown top with same colour pant……i can see her face….she is my mother

Th : Try to recognise her from this life.

Cl : It is Ri….she is my mother……she is making me sleep…. her hands are in my cheeks…she is happy……we both are sleeping together……she is smiling at me when I am sleeping……we are playing……she is there……only two of us are there….she is sleeping next to me……she is holding me tight……I am now big……i am 25……i am in the same house sleeping……I cant see her…she came she is making lunch ready…she is handing over the lunch to me….i am wearing a bag and going out……Ri is telling me bye……

She is so young….and beautiful……she is near to door……I am walking…….

Something is pulling me…am unable to leave her and go…although I am going to work and I will be back in the evening. But I am scared to go…She is waving at me, she is watching me from far……

Suddenly I feel all the buildings are shaking……I am looking back at her…Am scared lest the building falls on her, she is still there waving at me….i am standing far….she is not coming out…she is still standing there……she is not moving can’t see her expressions…Its an earthquake.

The whole building collapsed……she is not there in that place…I running back to find her…am searching for her…… ….houses are all broken… i am searching for her …piles and piles of broken houses…cant find her…am crying…I need her…am searching under the piles…running from one pile to another…at last I see one small portion of her…she is there….she is full of blood….I am trying to pick her …she is hurt everywhere…she is not moving not talking to me……she is in my arms……Someone else is sitting next to me, she very dark and we both are crying, she is Ra my another friend…Ri my mother has left me…

The client got the answers why he felt as if he was losing Ri, his fears were resolved and he was relaxed such that he felt totally relieved from the burden he was carrying and he understood that We never lose people they come back to us wherever they are, thanks to PLR for making him realise this eternal truth.

7 Likes

great job really Geetha

if people knew one bit of this lesson they would loose so much of fear!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Venu…yes the understanding has to be a constant remberance

1 Like

Beautifully explained! And touching. Tks.
Haresh

2 Likes

Thank you for encouraging

1 Like

Thanks for this amazing submission Geetha…Love is forever!

2 Likes

Thanks for this amazing submission Geetha…Love is forever!

2 Likes

Thanks Vandanaji all your encouragement gives me strength

1 Like

I read in a book recently that if the fear of death and losing the ones you love is removed , you will free yourself from any external control. Many religions use this fear to control or misguide people. Great article to show that we actually never lose the people we love! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Spot on Mehak!
This is exactly what Dr. Weiss says in his book “Through time into healing” that the way PLRT works is, it’s gives one the first hand experience of immortality and hence roots out all fears!

1 Like

Yes Mehak that is the biggest fear and we all are entangled in this trying to come out off and on. However our religions teach us to be ritualistic and not spiritualistic and the day we realise the difference and the knowledge of our eternal being the fear is removed and peace pervails.

1 Like