Why the number of people is increasing?

I was going through a write up and found this question.
There are more people than there used to be so how can we all have past lives?
The answer was given as under:-
There are many, many theories but the one I find most likely is the one of the “fractured” or “broken soul” theory.

Just as the body will break down and separate, so too, can the soul. When we pass on and our bodies are left to decay naturally, it will break down to its base components and combine with other elements of the world around it to create something new. It will become a part of the ground around it, and the grass above it, and it will also become a part of the air. It will become fuel and energy for the animals still living.

The soul can also break apart and recombine with other surrounding entities. A portion of it may stay behind to become a spirit guide for a loved one, or perhaps recombine with a portion of another soul to create a new one.

This is, of course, a very brief and basic answer to a complicated question, and I request you to delve more into it share your say in this.
My stand which after taking so many sessions in the past 3 years is from the fact that I have had many clients who were animals, flowers, birds in their past. I feel since the number of animals, birds, plants is reducing considerably and the population of humans is increasing that answers the increase in human being.
Yogis Please guide!

2 Likes

My understanding as to the reason of why the number of people are increasing is that there are many many realms and many other Universes too , this earth is not the only one , so souls transmigrate from one realm / Universe to the other depending on what the masters/ higher selves decide has to be done for the soul to progress to become pure love and peace. This earth is the only place where time is of consequence apparently . This sounds like some fantasy but when one begins to deal with PLR and other energy healing modalities these things become more apparent, there are divine forces guiding all souls at all times and every life is a learning process .Some return time and time again as their life lessons were not completed , some return to teach others the meaning of love and gratitude , some return as just caretakers of this realm. The ultimate learning for all beings is to be love and be forgiveness.

4 Likes

True Brinda the ultimate learning is most important which is to be love and be forgiveness.

3 Likes

Well said Geetha and Brinda. It’s very true that purpose of life is to be love and be forgiveness with out any expectations.

2 Likes

A very good logic as to why there is a decrease in the population on animals, birds, etc.,and increase in human population.

2 Likes

Very well and aptly written, Brinda. When I have the occasion to talk to people on the subject of PLR, the innate nature of many minds, is to oppose and they manifest this through a question (and they pride in the fact that they are very clever in posing that question!) And the question is : Now, how can you account for the sizeable increase in population on the earth, when the same soul keeps on reincarnating? On top of this, I have found people getting jittery at the mention of PAST LIFE regression.

2 Likes

Very well and aptly written, Brinda. When I have the occasion to talk to
people on the subject of PLR, the innate nature of many minds, is to oppose
and they manifest this through a question (and they pride in the fact that
they are very clever in posing that question!) And the question is : Now,
how can you account for the sizeable increase in population on the earth,
when the same soul keeps on reincarnating? On top of this, I have found
people getting jittery at the mention of PAST LIFE regression.

1 Like